Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Timecode Vinyl...setup how?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

BiggieDHome userMember since 2005
Hey peeps. I've decided i am going to get a copy of VDJ after trying the demo and have decided im going to get some turntables (i already have one but its belt-drive for now) to use with the Timecode vinyl but before i go ahead and buy all this id just like a couple things cleared up if poss.

I own a Belt-drive turntable and a Stanton mixer. I will be getting 2 Direct Drive turntables.
I also own a PC with a Sound Blaster 24-bit soundcard which has 1 output and 2 inputs.

Im wanting to hookup my Soundcard to my stereo Cambridge Audio amp. So im guessing i will need a RCA/mini-jack cable to go from the output of the soundcard to the mixer. Is this correct?

My other question is about setting up for both 1 turntable (im wanting to just try out the timecode vinyl on my belt-drive first) and then for 2 turntables. Ive read the setup instructions on the product page of the site but when its starts talking about the turntables "earth (ground wire)"...im completely confused.

Could anyone please help me out on this please? I'd be very greatful.

Many thanks.

Inviato Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 2:21 am

Inviato Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 2:26 am
Someone help please.

Inviato Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 12:51 pm

Inviato Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 3:21 pm
rEsKPRO InfinityMember since 2006
The phono out of a turntable has three cables, the ground of the turntable is the thin one with a facston connector (not rca).

Inviato Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 3:32 pm
Thanks guys. I now get it. :-D

Inviato Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 8:11 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)