Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: mixed dvd's

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey i would like to say everything is working better than expected, the system and the program are runnig flawlessly,

i recently picked up some dvd's that have a mived set on them and i want to know how to lable /record them so they all play in a row, other than waiting to the end of the track and pushing play, any ideas,

the main disk is promo only best of reggeaton plus, and from track 49 to 77 they are 3 song mixxed sets

thanks

Inviato Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 2:07 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Use smartripper to rip the sets as a single file.
You will have to rip each set separately, and make sure you don't choose the option to rip each chapter to a separate file.
I haven't done this myself, but that should work for you. Only problem I foresee would be if the mixed set spans multiple VOB files on the original DVD.

Inviato Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 7:19 pm
ill try that out thanks, i was also thinkin that if i used im2 version 4 and record each file starting from a specific time rather than a track,

mmmm, i dunno, ill have to try it out and see,

worst case senario i will rip them down as individual tracks, import them to vegas and render them all as one mix set

www.rumjungle.ca

Inviato Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 11:35 pm
That's what I've donw with the few mixed sets I have. I rip them in smartripper and then import to vegas to make the one mixed set.

Inviato Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 5:04 pm
is not necessary to do so, use dvd decrypter select the chapters that are mixed and rip them as vob files they group together, if you want to change the video format use imtoo mpeg encoder you can chose the desired format (mpg,divx, xvid,etc)

Inviato Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 5:24 pm
I am new to this video mixing thing and i'm having trouble playing the tracks on my promo only dvds i see that vdj recognizes the vob files and it will play them but only a few tracks on the dvd not the whole thing...how do i properly play my po dvds? input is greatly appreciated

Inviato Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 4:59 am
what version are using?vdj 4.0 and above support vob files with ac3 audio format something that was not possible in older versions.

Inviato Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 3:53 pm
I am using vdj 4.0 i know that it was not possible before but i'll try to explain the best as possible...each vob file has more than one video song....vdj recognizes the vob files but when i drag to play it only reads a portion of that particular vob file..that 1 vob file might contain more than one song and all vdj can do for me is play one track and not even the whole track...i guess my question would be what is the easiest and best way to play a dvd video for example a promo only dvd disk?

Inviato Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 9:21 pm
You need to rip them with dvd decrypter or imtoo for instance , rip only the desired video, look for the chapter that belongs to the song and create a folder to put them, then you can open the whole song from vdj directly, up to now vdj doesn't recognize the ifo file that splits the videos separetely,regards.

Inviato Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 9:31 pm
thank you

Inviato Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 7:36 pm
Glad to help you!

Inviato Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 8:29 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)