Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Does demo support karaoke

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kjawayPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Because I can't get it do anything with cdg files. Cavs and Winamp give me no problem. But with the demo there's no instuction on how to get the karaoke to work. You click on the mp3 file? A little screen pops up with nothing in it and the mp3 file plays.

Inviato Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 1:11 am
oops. I figured it out. I had to uncheck the hardware accelerator. whatever that is. I'll have to keep playing with this thing. So far looks pretty cool. I guess this is a stupid question but where's the manual?

Inviato Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 1:32 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 2:02 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If you had to uncheck hardware accel , your video card will give your headaches when you try videos

Inviato Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 5:07 pm
Karaoke Pitch control - Is there a way to control the pitch without slowing or speeding up the track. This is a must with Karaoke

Inviato Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 8:18 pm
Its called key changer and it's under the effects, some skins have it integrated into the skin

you asked about the manual , it should be inside the program files folder

Inviato Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 8:40 pm
I looked under effects and didn't find any key changer. Not in the the demo anyway. No mention of any of this in the manual that came with demo.

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 8:34 pm

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 8:59 pm
I like this program though my lap top doesn't seem to have enough memory. Anyway I have 2 computers. One's a desktop I keep at the club and a lap top I take with me to other gigs with an external HD for the songs. Is there a method for installing on one computer and then on the replacement lap top that I will get later.

Inviato Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 7:40 pm
A lot of my karaoke songs were ripped with CAVSUSA encoder which left them with an .MCG suffix or extension. Virtural DJ doesn't seem to know how to handel these files. It just plays the music. Will I have to rerip my cds to get an extension of .CDG

Also where in the settings can you set backgrounds?

Inviato Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 11:57 pm
yes .cdg and audio then u can zip

Inviato Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 12:07 am
Well I guess that's not the answer I wanted to hear because I have about 300 cds ripped with the MCG extension. What about backgrounds where do I set these for the video window? I don't want to do videos, just still images.

Inviato Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 1:20 am
maybe some come can come up with a plugin for it

Inviato Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 1:26 am
Is there a program that can change from .mcg to .cdg?
the other option is to change .mcg to .bin and then use mp3g toolz to turn the bin to cdg
still faster than re-ripping the disc

Inviato Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 1:29 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)