Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: SSL TCV's & Pitch Compensation

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

In the future(maybe 4.2), Is it possible for the team to make VDJ work with SSL tcv's. Seeing as they've added SSL soundcard support, why not go all the way. Right now i use them, n they work perfectly. Only problem is that I have to set the pitch on my TT's to around +6 for them to match VDJ's. Is this possible?

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 12:02 am
lool ;)

I know exactly what you are talking about...
been mentioned a couple of time at the forum too ;)

Yeah, maybe Dev Team can make it work at Zero pitch offset, but not sure..
SSL vinyls are compatible to make it possible for SSL users to test VDJ easily...
And not really for making it 100% compatible...

Guess VDJ still wants users to buy VDJ vinyls ;)
But who knows, maybe Dev Team will make SSL vinyls more compatible... And remove intentional limitations ;)

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 7:26 pm
Thanks Norway, I just wanted Dev Team to at least give it a thought. I know it's kind of a long shot since like you said "Guess VDJ still wants users to buy VDJ vinyls". But maybe more users would try & buy VDJ if they didn't have to order vynil because of some limitation. A five minute trial limitation could be left in place, but at least the pitch should work right.(crossing fingers)

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 7:37 pm

Good point ;)

Yeah... Maybe dev team can do just that. I wouldn't mind...
Dont think the vinyls are much of a business anyway, so maybe Dev Team can add 100% compatibility ;)

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 7:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)