Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ATT: Cyder...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey Cyder:

Was just checking your pics. Congrats on the wedding and baby.

I downloaded your video skin and you really look like you worked hard on it- it is amazing.

I have a simple question.

What short cut key would I make so that when I hit the keyboard the video transition will change?

I played around and I saw the short cut that lights the video transtion (gets it ready to activate) but it won't change on its own.

I even put my mouse over the little nob which is the transtion, and it said 'T" which is what I assigned, but when I hit T it doesn't transition.

I am looking for this feature which is the equvalent of hitting the little preview screen in the default skin with 4.0

make sense?

thanks.

B

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 5:16 am
OK Cyder,

I am getting closer,

now when I hit the "T" which I set up as the transition kry, it transitions only a little bit and not fully. The little knob goes up a little and then stops. In other words it does not fully transition.

Also it only happens one way. The "slight transtion" isn't happening on both decks.

I'll keep trying.

B

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 5:23 am
I figured it out.

Sorry-

no need to reply.

thanks.

:-)

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 5:31 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I'll be adding that in the next version of vmix :) The problem is i can assign it to the pannels correctly it will probably get its on button in the center.

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 4:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)