Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Guide To set up tcv with mk2 console :) - Page: 6

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

salut j'ai un probleme avec ma console mk2 j'ai Brancher ma platine et ma table de mixage je v dans configuration et la il y a un petie voyant rouge qui me dit qu' il ne detecte pAs mes vinyle timecode j'ai toute esayer mes sa ne marche pas

Inviato Sat 05 May 07 @ 11:10 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Sat 05 May 07 @ 11:33 pm
As-tu règlé ton problème de détection de TC ?

Inviato Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 3:14 pm

Inviato Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 4:54 pm
lalo90Home userMember since 2006
thanx the tip about the voulme of the timecode cd really helped out

Inviato Sat 30 Jun 07 @ 1:53 am
any time :) wellcome to the mk2 tcv club

Inviato Sat 30 Jun 07 @ 10:51 pm
carheexHome userMember since 2004
I see that a lot of these TCV guides refer to the hercules dj console mk2. Will it not work on the Mk1 version?
Also, do I plug my turntable into the phone plugs on the back of my hercules unit or must i get a converter so they'll fit into the single socket 3.5mm(?) holes?

keep getting ASIO not enough channels error>>?

Inviato Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 7:14 pm
i dont think the mk1 has the funtionality to use this

sorry.

Inviato Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 7:29 pm
time coded vinyls/external turntables/mixer cannot be used with the mk1 console at all???

Inviato Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 8:02 pm
if that's the case, what do i need to be able to use my timecodes, turntables and mixer through a sofwtare package such as virtual dj pro? is it just a case of getting a soundcard like the maya44?

Inviato Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 8:23 pm
you woud need vdj pro

and a maya 44 usb or a similar card

perhaps you should buy Virtual Vinyl , from numark

it comes with the pro software , 2 timecodes , and the best interface for vdj and numark cue

Inviato Sun 08 Jul 07 @ 12:29 pm
Mk1 has no internal asio soundcard like mk2, needed for tcvs or tccds use, regards.

Inviato Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 8:13 pm
I see. I now have 2 turntables, a mixer, 2 virtual dj time coded vinyls, a may44 usb soundcard and a copy of virtual dj pro on order. anything else needed and any ideas on the best set up?

thanks

Inviato Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 9:58 am

Inviato Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 11:44 am
Ok, i try to used TC in MK2 and MK2 in PC. Because i need to get a low latency like 128 ( MK2 cannot work as this latency ). Is it possible to used Asio4all with mk2? I use an external mixer... My problem is the same since 2 weeks ago... i try to resolved my scratch quality but can't! Thanks to help me!

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 6:14 pm

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 6:18 pm
You can use the Mk2 with a buffer size of 96 which is 2ms latency by putting it into the 48khz mode. VirtualDJ seems to accept a 48khz input quite well now, although will report the pitch off by about 0.4%. This could however just be that my TCV are a bit warped. Considering the change affects all inputs however, it won't really change anything in terms of beatmatching.

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 6:29 pm
Ok skyfxl,

When i tape c:/Program Files/HerculesAudioDJConsole Series/Mk2updater/hdj2updater.exe
In run program... windows tell me that the command is invalid!!

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 8:36 pm
wowoww dont run that that resets the console

look on the first page at the actual guide

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 9:32 pm
Well, after a long time, I am now using Asio4All as my primary sound driver with VirtualDJ and other music applications. For some reason it really does work better and with lower latencies than my soundcards official windows drivers even though Asio4All makes use of them. I can't understand it but am happy it works. Thanks for the extremely valuable advice Skyfxl :D

Inviato Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 10:02 pm
75%