Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: clearing ALL of previous install...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi... I installed the 4.1 demo to try with my BCD2000 but I think Ive put in the wrong settings since Ive seen how to set it up on here... Ive tried uninstalling VDJ and deleting the installation folder after that but when I reinstall it the same error message appears...

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/takkischitt/error.jpg

please can someone tell me how to fully delete all information so I can reinstall VDJ 4.1 and input the correct settings to see how it runs...

thanx...

Inviato Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 7:26 pm
Not that I know enough to help but I will try. Have you deleted VDJ demo using the add/remove programs? Have you tried deleting it using the VDJ uninstal? (if it has one)
If none of these work find where VDJ is installed on your C drive and just delete the whole folder. If this does not work go into device manager and see if any of the icons have a yellow question mark next to them.
If one does, what I have done in the past is delete the driver/program/device that has it and reboot.
This will re-install what you just deleted. Now this works for me on Win98 and XP. But do this at your own risk or find out more info about YOUR system BEFORE you try this.

Hope this helps

Keep the beat sweet.

Inviato Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 9:30 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I remember in the past I had this problem. I was advised to into the REGEDIT file under orograms. Find anything pertaining to VDJ and delete it. Then you can reinstall again.

Inviato Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 9:42 pm
goapmrHome userMember since 2004
try to remove the regestry by hand and then clean your pc with winaso. that was the trick for me. then yoou can install and delete wath ever you want. goapmr

Inviato Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 1:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)