Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ vs. Virtual Vinyl

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am planing on purchasing virtual DJ and just want to know the advantages and disadvantages of Virtual DJ vs. Virtual Vinyl.
So far heres what I undrestand.
Virtual DJ an Virtual Vinyl are basicly the same.
Virtual vinyl does not work with all the plugins.
Virtual DJ has free upgrades so far, Virtual Vinyl ???
Numark's Virtual Vinyl release date ???
Virtual Vinyl comes with a soundcard that apperantly has a video out.

So far I lean toward Virtual DJ because it supports all the plugins and has free upgrades.
If I buy virtual vinyl will I show up as a registerd user on these fourms?

Please help clear the fog.
Thanks,
Space777

Inviato Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 7:08 pm

Virtual DJ - Stand alone software, with an open platform towards any controller or soundcard
Sold only online from this website.

Numark Cue - same as above, but released and sold from Numark, in Dj shops...

Numark Virtual Vinyl - a package that consists of Numark Cue (might be special version) + soundcard box + timecode vinyls or cd's.

Numark Cue has been released, and is the same software as Virtual DJ.
Users will show up at this forum, with their own forum icon, and I bet they will have every right to download all plugins and more, just as Virtual DJ users.

Now, Virtual Vinyl package, the software is still to be released, and there is still a process to what aproach the software will take, and it migth not be exactly the same software as VirtualDJ or Numark Cue. Or it might.. not all decided yet, and it will not be relesed before at least 2-3 months.
Reason its not all certain to what this software will be like, is that there also will be a Mac version of this software, and the two version has to match in features available.

There is no official policy regarding free updates, but has been so far.
And this might as well be true for Numark Cue. That is all up to the Corporate Team of VDJ, and Numark.

Btw, I doubt the Numark box has video out, although there has been speculations..
Its more likely an audio interface only.

Donno if this info helped, but at least its some information ;)

Inviato Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 7:25 pm
Thanks for the input:)

Inviato Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 12:14 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)