Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Scratching with TCCD running?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Its not exactly the most pleasant sound when I scratch, sounds like "robot speak" whenever I scratch. I read a post somewhere with this concern. A favor is needed here, if you would anyone detail the fix it solution pretty please?

also since i'm running the tccd, the DSP doesn't work anymore? anyhelp here?

mk2
numark cdx

Inviato Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 11:54 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
are you using 3.4 ?

Inviato Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 11:55 pm
Sounds like a latency issue, unfortunatly the mk2 has pretty slow asio drivers. Before I got my u46dj I used the mk2 as a soundcard for TCV and had pretty much the same problem, you turn the buffer down low and you get all kinds of studders & dropouts but then when you raise it you get all kinds of digitised sound. Unfortunatly not much can be done, it's a major issue with the mk2 drivers.

Inviato Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 12:04 am
So what solution are you suggesting? I pick up a maya44 and integrate it somehow?

How would I execute that?

Inviato Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 12:11 am
Hercules is the only card that works with home dition (as far as I know). But if you upgrade to pro the maya 44 will work, I'm using the u46dj with the mk2 as a controler. It's pretty simple to set up, you just instal the card with it's drivers then go into config. on VDJ and pick your sound card from the drop list and then set up the time code with timecode config;^]

Inviato Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 12:21 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)