Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: XP10 and effect_active function in VDJ v4.1

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
So if anybody knows how to set 3 buttons at XP10 controller to activate each button each effect please write. I didn't get the solution in 4 hours of trying!

Explanation:
Just like it was in v3.4 and before:

button 1 on xp10 (it doesn't matter which one) activates effect Flanger (for example)
button 2 on xp10 activates effect Cut
and button 3 on xp10 activates effect BeatGrid

Now.. how to define which effect it will activate? by names? by numbers that they are sorted? (because you can't sort them manually).

If i define effect_active action and Value 0 it just activate the effect that is momentaly selected. If i put in value 1 it does the same thing. I would like to set action to select AND activate the effect.

Anybody has any idea how to do that in v4??? I don't want to select effect and then push 1 button everytime i want to activate it.

thanks

Inviato Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 5:44 pm
Add to previous post:

Everything would be great IF:

at action "effect_activate" i set value 0, it activate effect that is momentaly set (choosen)

then when i set value to 1 it activate effect 1 (as first top effect that is at effect list)

when i set value 2 it activate 2nd effect and so on.

Now all numbers has the same function!

I think that could be corrected if there are no other possibilities, because effect_activate is the only action that has possibility to choose and active all effects

What do you think???

Inviato Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 7:07 pm
Teamers are faster than all people on forum together :D

So.. it is not possible at the moment.

To all XP10 users:
To select the exact effect, use action effect_select_multi and as value write number of effect that you see in effect list.
Then use another button to activate it as action effect_activate and value 0.

Inviato Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 7:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)