Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Controling virtual DJ externaly!?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

FJMSoftHome userMember since 2006
Hi, i need to control Bass, mid and high controls by an external application, how can i do this?

Can i use Virtual dj like CDJs like pionner, that when pause music it starts repeat, then cue it using button?

Im waiting your answer, need to know if virtual DJ will fit to my needs before buy it. Thanks.

Inviato Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 12:59 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you need a midi mixer such as mk2

nuo4

you can use your cd players to time code if you have a usb soundcard

Inviato Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 11:10 am
Hi Skyfxl, thanks for answering me...

The point is that I need to write this program, and not buy something already made (hardware), i was thinking on use dll from one of this controllers, or use the same procotol as serial controllers, but i need to learn the protocol, where i will find it?. or network function, it controls bass, mid and high remotely?

Excuse, my english is very poor.

Thanks again.

Inviato Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 1:12 am
ok , when you use a 4 input and 4 out sound card you can control the base and mid , pan and other using the mixer as hardware. the cd players out line goes into the in line on the sound card line outs o to the mixer and the mixer inputs then the line out like regular , you can cue and add effeccts and more. If you im using a delta 66 sound card for my desk top and a maya for my lap top. if you need help email me or use msn. hypnostretch@hotmail.com... I have used sereato, final scratch and will always use virt now ,, i kicked the ass out of the local djs... Mike

Inviato Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 6:53 pm
FJMSoft wrote :
Hi Skyfxl, thanks for answering me...

The point is that I need to write this program, and not buy something already made (hardware), i was thinking on use dll from one of this controllers, or use the same procotol as serial controllers, but i need to learn the protocol, where i will find it?. or network function, it controls bass, mid and high remotely?

Excuse, my english is very poor.

Thanks again.

modification of the softwares core files i think is forbidden

Inviato Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 8:18 pm
making plugins however is ok

Inviato Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 8:19 pm
Hi Skyfxl, i think making a plugin just to move controls will be ok, can I create it using delphi? can set controls using values that will be read from paralel port? I'm waiting your answer. Thanks again

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 12:28 am

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 11:30 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)