Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: A Techinal Question about BCD2000

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

jeemmHome userMember since 2006
My Behringer BCD2000 has just arrived, and it didnt take so long till I have seen the small problem...As you know there are rings( i couldnt find any better word to use) around knobs...And the ring around the Main Output Volume control is kinda broken...I think normally there should be 3 points of glueing, but now only one holds it so it s kinda open in one end...I dont really want to send it back to the manufacturers since it s going to take at least a month and I need it next week for a gig....I thought that maybe i can just open it and fix it....But I couldnt find a way to open it....I have unscrewed those screws on the Behringer written panel but couldnt open it easily and stopped to not to break it....So anyone knows how to open it? I am sure that there is a trick.....THanks a lot in advance....Pls try to reply asap....Thanks...

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 9:11 pm
There is nothing to do my friend, I advice to you just refused and just wait for your new one because if you open it then the waranty will be off so talk to behringer yand explain your problem, so I 'm sorry to heard that but there is nothing else to do..

regards

dj quintana

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 9:43 pm
OK....In fact I dont really care the warranty so I can just open it and fix it....I am pretty experienced with that kinda stuff....But it seemed so tought to open that Behringer written panel so I thought maybe there is a trick to do it....If anyone opened it maybe after the warranty or for O/C or st like that, it would be great ....Thanks once again....

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 9:59 pm
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
It's just 4 Screws, nothing more. You say you are pretty experienced with this kind off stuff, so wheres your problem? Take off the two side panels. and remove the small platina behind the knobs. Just a few drops of 1second Glue and that's all.

I had this problem 2 times by now, and fixed it in this way. The problem are the knobs, they move too far in and push the rings in the case.

Have a nice day
Tanzi

Inviato Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 1:46 am
LOL....Yeap i am pretty experienced.... I have tried to take off two side panels...(in fact tried just one since main output knob is on the right so maybe just one would be enough) BUT it just didnt came out...Some part in the middle holds it tight....since it is my first day with the product I didnt want to break it in the first day.....lol....How is it connected in the middle....There re 2 screws in two ends but it also holds it in the middle....Thanks a lot for your help....

Inviato Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 5:58 am
I have tried it once again couple of mins ago....I am unfastening "2" screws on the side panel(right since its on the right side) but a part in the middle holds it tight...Any suggestions....

Inviato Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 5:20 pm
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Take something very thin (like a nail file) and push this clamp in the middle to the side. It's just like a little hook. Then the panel will come off. The rest is just another 4 screws for the top part of the case and about 6 screws in the plate. You should remove the knobs on the frontside of the BCD so you can remove the plate and fix the rings from the inside.

Good luck
Tanzi

Inviato Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 6:05 pm
Thanks.....I am up to upper panel....there are 5 screws there....But how do u take off knobs....???? Thanks once again....

Inviato Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 6:48 pm
OK....Solved all....And fixed it....Thanks a lot for your help....Cheers....

Inviato Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 7:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)