Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: ! My new Skin ! - Page: 3

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

empregos wrote :

Well...I will be true...... I thought that "this skin would be a great success"... all would like... but until the people around here not said to nothing.... the VDJ site allowed anyone to take it (the others had been with restriction)... .. I think that it was a complete failure... I´m goint to retire .......

Please Cristian tell me what you mean? You have made some of the best skins this year, and would love to have you around.

Did anything happen that upset you? And if so, what would you like ?

I did not quite understand the above statement from you...

If you want the skins to be restricted, we want the same ;) If they where released non restricted, I think it might be because some thought thats what you wanted...

Inviato Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 2:50 am
VIXI !!!!!!! (only speaking in Portuguese now...)

I´m sorry....man.....really sorry !!!!! Sometimes, what we write is perfect....but for who it is reading, not!.. I explain:

When I said "the people around here" .... not is the people at the forum of VDJ, staff or VirtualDJ site...... "here" that I say is the people who live in my country, that keeps a contact with me... in direct contact...... I had some "hot" discussions here... but I always said for my friends:

What I admire is the mode as the people are treated here....with respect, courtesy and interest in the solution of the problem... If this happened in my country... sincerely ... and somebody was asking some thing....man...is very possible that....they would order you to go f... yourself !!!

Referring to the skins, is perfect!!!! Of my part no problem...I understand some restrictions that the site imposes and is normal for me....

For Norway and your staff....Really sorry if I caused some bad thing....

Thanks

Cristian

Inviato Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 4:21 am
empregos wrote :

For Norway and your staff....Really sorry if I caused some bad thing....

You did not cause any bad things here at the forum ;) I think many of VDJ users are very happy for your skins ;)

And sorry to hear that the people around you that are in direct contact with you are not being nice, but you are welcome here. Good skin makers are an important part of the total experience of using VDJ, and you made some really nice skins...

So I hope you dont "retire" as you wrote, and hope you continue to be part of VDJ forum, and skin making ;)

And if there should be anything you want, wonder or disagree about, just tell me, and I'll try to help.

Regards
Rune

Inviato Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 4:26 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Cristian You have made some of the best skins this year, and would love to have you around. you are a top skiner Thank you Man.

Good skin makers are an important part of the total experience of using VDJ, and you made some really nice skins...

DJ FORMAT

Inviato Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 5:04 am

Inviato Tue 19 Dec 06 @ 6:11 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi chiva,

if you are talking about Old School skin I must disappoint you. It's only available for those who own a legal copy of Virtual Dj Home Edition or greater. Once you register your copy, you can download any skin for free.

Regards.

Inviato Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 4:24 pm

Inviato Tue 26 Dec 06 @ 6:11 am
Raven45PRO InfinityMember since 2006
@empregos

This is Super

Thank you very Much.

Dear Merry Chrismas

Inviato Tue 26 Dec 06 @ 10:01 am

Inviato Thu 28 Dec 06 @ 9:49 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 28 Dec 06 @ 9:50 pm
djothonPRO InfinityMember since 2006
WWOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!! AMAZING U REALLY DESERVE A JOB IN VDJ LOL!! U DESERVE A 10+

IF U CAN SEND THE SKIN 4 MY LAPTOP I'LL APPRECIATE IT MAN! TANX! HERE IS MY E-MAIL

xxxxxx@HOTMAIL.COM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Inviato Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 12:42 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
owch man u shouldnt have posted ur email , now thousands of people can see it and will ask you for pro level downloads :(

Inviato Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 12:51 am
Come on guys....Don´t be nervous...

Thanks for "skyfxl" to apply the CC code (or something this)....

"djothon"...the skin is not finished....then, I can´t send to you...when I finish, and it will be tomorrow, maybe...and ... I don´t think that is serious fault show your email here ... because. I showed my email in other skins and nobody asked me nothing !!! (and also was not thankful) !!!

So,

Bye for all

Cristian

Inviato Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 3:49 am
Raven45PRO InfinityMember since 2006
HI empregos

Can you send me the Skin.

Here are my Email

xxxxxx@arcor.de

Thank you verry Much.

And the Best Renegards.

Inviato Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 11:10 am

Inviato Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 4:22 pm
StadlerHome userMember since 2006
cool !!!

Inviato Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 11:22 pm
Neat skin, glad to see the widescreen addition there.

Mykel

Inviato Sat 30 Dec 06 @ 4:30 am
THAT'S NICE

Inviato Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 11:56 pm
NICE

Inviato Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 6:19 pm
Beautiful

Inviato Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 1:01 am
72%