Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the trial is a fully functional copy for 20 days.

Inviato Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 10:47 am
OK SO I JUST GOT MY TURNTABLES IN THE MAIL.....CAN SOMEONE PLEASE WALK ME THREW THE STEPS OF PUTTING THEM TOGETHER?

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 10:35 pm
do you have a soundcard yet , aslo

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 10:38 pm
yes i have soundcard...my time coded vinyl will be in the mail monday...

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 12:14 am
which card did you go for in the end :)

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 12:22 am
i didnt purchase a new one....im just setting one turntable up for the time being to the comp...my vredit card is maxed out gotta wait to buy a maya or m-audio once i pay it off...also need to upgrade my comp so it doesnt lag when mixing.....once i get the time coded vinyl how do i set the turntable up to the comp?

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 12:25 am
you need to get the maya
or udj

as you cannot use the mic input and the line in on the same card

then you hook it up like this

thanks to dams for the image

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 12:39 am
no it states

If you don't have an ASIO soundcard with two stereo inputs and two stereo outputs, you can still use your timecoded vinyls with any soundcard.

Link your turntable to your computer.
For this, you will need a "RCA/mini-jack" cable.

Attach the RCA ends of this cable into the RCA ends on the cable from your turntable (use female to female connectors if needed). Then plug the mini-jack connector into the line-in input of your PC (blue socket), or in the mic input (red socket) if it's a stereo one. (NOTE: you can only use the mic input if it's STEREO)

Then, you'll have to connect the earth (ground wire) from your turntable to the earth of your PC. For this, just link the earth connector of the turntable to the PC's frame (for example by fixing the wire under a screw of the frame). Another solution would be to link the earth wire to the external metal part of one of the RCA connectors.

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 12:42 am

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 12:42 am
yes that is what i just posted

can someone get a picture of how to do? that is alot of reading...just the part i posted

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 12:44 am
DjTsunami wrote :
no it states

If you don't have an ASIO soundcard with two stereo inputs and two stereo outputs, you can still use your timecoded vinyls with any soundcard.

Link your turntable to your computer.
For this, you will need a "RCA/mini-jack" cable.

Attach the RCA ends of this cable into the RCA ends on the cable from your turntable (use female to female connectors if needed). Then plug the mini-jack connector into the line-in input of your PC (blue socket), or in the mic input (red socket) if it's a stereo one. (NOTE: you can only use the mic input if it's STEREO)

Then, you'll have to connect the earth (ground wire) from your turntable to the earth of your PC. For this, just link the earth connector of the turntable to the PC's frame (for example by fixing the wire under a screw of the frame). Another solution would be to link the earth wire to the external metal part of one of the RCA connectors.

yes but im not sure if you have enough inputs so i dint mention it

u need two of these

pick two input channels and plug those in then , plug your phono from the decks into them

then in sound config pick time code as inputs

and pic 4.1 + card as your card

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 12:47 am

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 12:48 am
hey sky lil correction there its not the ug45 its u46dj!!!

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 12:50 am
why do i keep calling it a 45
ahhhhhh
it is now 12 pm here so ul have to forgive me ;)

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 12:51 am
ok so....i just want to use one turntable as of now

so i only need one of those for now

what plugs into that..and what does that plug into..computer duh but what input?

Inviato Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 4:52 am
plug the single one into the line in of your soundcard

Inviato Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 11:58 am
like the mic input?

do i still need that thing? or can i just use the rca jacks?

Inviato Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 8:26 pm
you can use a dual rca to mini jack if you like aslo

gota be the line in

as mic channel is mono

and timecode needs stereo

if you dont have two stereo inputs youl need another card

Inviato Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 8:31 pm
ı want download free skin vırtualdj set!ı dont ve any money to buy ıt!ı ve no credıt card,nothıng!please help me!

Inviato Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 11:56 pm
canguven01 wrote :
ı want download free skin vırtualdj set!ı dont ve any money to buy ıt!ı ve no credıt card,nothıng!please help me!

you have have a proforma invoice sent to your bank or pay via wire transfer even cheque
so credit card dont matter

im personaly 17 and i had to save a very very long time to aford the sofwares and hardware so ........

Inviato Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 12:00 am
85%