Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video/crossfader

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

is there any way to crossfade the video only (no audio) using the mouse the crossfade in virtual DJ?

1, Use external mixer to control the audio

2, Use internal crossfader to mix video

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 5:18 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Just uncheck the link faders in the video tab. then you can control them seperate and also you can create a shortcut for the video fader

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 5:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

you could aslo use a controler to control music and mouse for video if thats what u wanted

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 5:24 pm
When uncheck "Linked Crossfader" it doesnt mix the video but audio, I want the other way around.

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 5:29 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
im not sure if it can work like that sorry does any one have any other ideas?

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 5:42 pm
It would be a simpler solution if you don't have an external midi controller.
If only you could reconfigure mouse settings...

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 6:01 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You could always modify a skin's larger crossfader to control the video instead of the audio. Or, simply use a skin that has a large crossfader for video. But in either case your request is already in 99% of the skins, it's just that the video crossfader is usually smaller than the audio crossfader.

Which skin do you use, I might be able to help in making those changes for you... send me a PM.

cstoll

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 6:10 pm
I think if you leave them linked but just use the video crossfader the audio will stay at its original position. This way the audio is stable on one deck while the video is playing on the other deck, if this is what you are doing. I do this all the time.

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 9:52 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sorry I was assuming that you were using a skin with a video fader readily available, but as was mentioned above you can modify the xfader for video instead of audio (since you will be using an external mixer) or use a skin that has a video fader , like the default Video skin

Inviato Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 12:17 am
i map my left and right arrow keys on the keyboard to crossfade video. i find this easier and faster than using a mouse to crossfade the video.

Inviato Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 5:15 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)