Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The Second Edition Scratch LIVE vinyl (CV02)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Will The Second Edition Scratch LIVE vinyl (CV02) work on Virtual DJ Software? I am still using VDJ 3.4 due to the fact that is work PERFECT for me, I am currently using a DAC 2 with the software and two sound cards. A Rane Mp2 Mixer. Pentuim 4 2.0, 512 Ram, 250 HD.

I have seen a pic of a dj using Red and Blue timecoded vinyl to difer from A and B, Good Idea

Thanks

Inviato Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 4:59 am
SSL 2nd Edition or 1st edition vinyl will work with VDJ 4.x. Neither will work with VDJ 3.x. Absolute mode is not supported, nor is the SSL file browser track. The pitch is also 6% off when using SSL vinyls (you have to pitch your turntable +6% in order for the file to play at normal speed).

Inviato Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 5:03 am
Thanks for the info. I will buy a new rackmount PC and load it with the latest version of VDJ. That way I may use the turn tables for fun.

Inviato Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 5:28 am
luis14538 wrote :
Thanks for the info. I will buy a new rackmount PC and load it with the latest version of VDJ. That way I may use the turn tables for fun.

Hey buddy, look here. Turntables are not for fun, they are weapons of mass destruction. BEWARE ;)

Inviato Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 5:35 am
I dug out my 1210s from storage and had them sitting for a while, I found VDJ and now very exited. I have ordered the Blue led kit for them and soon I will use these wepons !!!

how are the colored time coded records holding out?

Inviato Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 6:00 am
They work great. Where do you order the blue led lights from?

Inviato Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 6:31 am

Inviato Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 7:22 am

Inviato Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 7:35 am
No, that's good enough. I got them for the same price at a local store. Convinience. It's like five minutes away from me.
Thanks for the link on the lights, very useful.

Inviato Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 8:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)