Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What is "MSN".... "Force Fade"?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

In the options area "MSN" is listed. I have it disabled since I dont' know what it does! Is it Multiple Instance? Also I have "Force Fade" enabled. I have a fuzzy understanding of what it is. Can somebody give me an exact description of how Force Fade works and when and how I should have it on. Also why would I ever want it off? My mixes seem better with it on (enabled) ....

Inviato Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 5:14 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
MSN option is a plugin, so that anyone talking to you on MSN messenger can see what ur playing
Force Fade is just for when ur using the automix feature, it disables the fader options and just makes it fade (not use the Cut or Scratch Option while in automix mode)

Inviato Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 5:21 pm
phillydj wrote :
MSN option is a plugin, so that anyone talking to you on MSN messenger can see what ur playing
Force Fade is just for when ur using the automix feature, it disables the fader options and just makes it fade (not use the Cut or Scratch Option while in automix mode)

yes. what he said.

Inviato Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 5:45 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
And by the way the force fade option works with the fade length option below that let you choose... the length of the length :)

And remember you can also edit each song automix points by clivking the BPM button near the automix purple button on the top of the screen !

Inviato Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 7:29 pm
Would you guys re-read your responses, and see if they make sense to you. I mean should'nt "length of the length" be length of the fade? Are you saying that if you enable force fade, it activates the cross fader in auto mix? Clicking on the purple button, brings up a menu that allows you to edit the grid, bpm, and the automix points. Which calls for more explainations.

Inviato Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 11:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)