Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TCV with new version?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hyte1Home userMember since 2004
Hello,

I'm finally back in the loop using VDJ again after about 2 years away. I used to use version 2.02 (I think) and have 2 x technics 1210's and 2 TCV.

I used to be able to use the TCV without having a ASIO soundcard. I have downloaded the demo of the new version and it looks like I must use ASIO sound cards. I have a PCI SB Live and and onboard Realtek sound card. Is there any way I can get the working without having a MAYA44 or similar? I have tried using ASIOforall but have had no joy so far.

I currently have left deck going to SB Live line in, right deck to Realtek Line in. SB Live output to channel 1 on mixer and Realtek output to channel 2 on mixer. This setup used to work fine in the old version.

I do also have a Soundblaster MP3 USB soundcard but this is also a non ASIO card. This is unplugged at the moment.

Inviato Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 11:42 pm
You need to have an ASIO soundcard. I recommend using a real ASIO soundcard since I've never had any luck with ASIO4ALL drivers.

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 12:17 am
hyte1Home userMember since 2004
damn!! Ok will see about getting one, but they are so expensive!

Cheers anyway.

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 12:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)