Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: i'm pretty sure this is right....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am going to buy a u46dj (for $212...is that a fair deal?) and want to use it and two cd decks for timecode, those same decks for normal cd play, and a hercules mk2 as a controller.

am i correct in that i will use y splitters to connect the cd decks to both the timecode and mixer? then i just selct phono/line on the mixer to decide between vdj and timecode or straight cd to mixer?

is there a better way to do this or was my forum searching actually successful!!

and of course im guessing the hercules will just sit there plugged in as a conroller only.

and that the soundcard setting will use the 2 timecode inputs and the u46dj soundcard?

ehhehhehhhh? im getting eeeexxxcited- gonna practice away and hope to use em in a club i have planned in january!

Inviato Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 2:57 am
i think so, but make sure to conferm this, maybe people will have some input on how to connect this if i am wrong.

Inviato Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 4:00 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you can use phono from cd or vinyl to phono inputs

Inviato Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 10:32 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
okay cool.

when using a y-splitter though, the line-level volume wont get reduced to the point where it will hurt the timecoded signal will it? my cd decks output at +6dvB .. im assuming thats plenty loud to be split and still send good signal through the u46dj and into vdj?

Inviato Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 11:11 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
should be fine

Inviato Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 11:16 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)