Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: J-WHEELS & MASTER TEMPO

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

BASICALLY IM HAVING 2 SEPARATE PROBLEMS. THE FIRST IS THAT EVEN THOUGH IVE ADJUSTED MY JOGS, ON THE 4.1.1 MAPPER. IM NOT GETTING THE RESPONSE I USE TO GET ON HOME EDITION. I COULD SPIN THEM QUICKLY AND THEY WOULD CATCH UP FAST TO SYNC TWO SONGS. NOW IT'S MUCH SLOWER. AND IT'S ONLY FASTER IN CLOCKWISE DIRECTION. IF I TRY TO GO COUNTER CLOCK ITS MUCH SLOWER. AND FORGET ABOUT SCRATCHING, NO WAY NO HOW! AND IT'S ALL CONFIGURED TO ENABLED. NOW THE OTHER PROBLEM IS, NOW WITH THE NEW 4.1R2 SOFTWARE. MY MASTER TEMPO BUTTONS DON'T WORK OR LIGHT UP. WHEN I FIRST INSTALLED IT. IT WOULD LIGHT UP ON ONE SIDE OF THE DECK. THE OTHER WOULD WORK ONLY IF THEY SWAPPED.

"DJ DEEPREZZURE"

Inviato Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 3:55 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

try lowering your proformance tab to see if you can free up some cpu

what is your overal spec of your pc?

Inviato Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 4:21 am
Please don't type with caps lock on makes it like you are yelling. Happy Holidays!!

Inviato Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 5:33 am
IM RUNNING A TOSHIBA SATELLITE S1415 2.00GHZ CELERON ,512MB RAM. IVE TRIED ADJUSTING THE PRESET TAB IN THE PERFORMANCE SECTION. IF I GO TO THE LOWEST, IT GETS SLUGGISH. HAS TO BE THE OTHER 3 SETTINGS UP TO FASTEST.BUT THEY PRETTY MUCH WORK ALL THE SAME. I ALSO TRIED UNCLICKING THE SAKE MODE BOX AND THE OVERCLOCK BOX AND NO DIFFERENCE. WHAT ABOUT THE MASTER TEMPO BUTTONS? COULD YOU TELL ME ANYTHING IN REFERENCE TO THAT? THANKS !

Inviato Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 5:58 am
discobrian24 wrote :
Please don't type with caps lock on makes it like you are yelling. Happy Holidays!!

Inviato Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 7:26 pm
have you tried a defrag of your machine recently

the xp one is rubish

try this one :)

www.diskeeper.com

and check my blog for optimisation tips

a celeron processor may have issues keeping up with fast actions

Inviato Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 7:44 pm
I got the diskeeper dl. It worked great! my vdj is working fine , but!! only when I unplug the usb cable for hercules console. The scratching works, and I can spin the virtual wheels in any direction. And the response is accurate. But, as soon as I plug in the console it's basically the same. I installed the new update this morning 4.2r1, and nothing has changed everything is the same as above. But, now I have a new bug! The music pops, and crackles. My settings are set to the dj cel mapper. Input (none), Output(headphones), Soundcard(4.1), Soundcard(Hercules),Output Channels (master:front output/headphones: center output). Please help!

"DJ DEEPREZZURE"

Inviato Mon 25 Dec 06 @ 6:34 pm

Inviato Mon 25 Dec 06 @ 6:37 pm
Ok, looks like this could be the problem. Im showing 6 things under (pci)11. But, like you said I cant get in to change it. Because the automatic settings are greyed out! Now ,how do I get into my BIOS. To manually change the pci card?
THANK YOU!

Inviato Mon 25 Dec 06 @ 7:15 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)