Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Override built in support for BCD2000 ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've got vcd 4 and a BCD2000.
I've enabled the built in support for the BCD (ie. ticked the little tick box for the BCD in the Remote Control tab), and all works well.

However, I'm using the BCD purely as a controller and not as a soundcard - I use another better quality one with the outputs going into 2 channels of a conventional mixer. Therefore there are loads of faders, knobs etc that I dont want to use (but they still function) - ie. volume, gain, eq, kills etc - all of these are handled on the mixer and thats where I like to use them.
I'd like to disable all of these as occasionally I knock them and they mess up the mix - I just want them out of the way.

There does not appear to be a 'BCD Config' screen within vdj where I might do all this config - so I thought I would disable BCD support, and enable MIDI support and map just the controls I want. It went OK'ish, but I cant get the jog wheel and the pitch bend buttons to work as I want.

What I really want is the BCD xml file (I'm assuming there is one as there appears to be one for other controllers), and then I can just comment out the bits I dont want !

Any ideas ??

Cheers

JD

Inviato Thu 28 Dec 06 @ 9:39 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
as a pro user you get acess to a mapper to remove funtions or mapp them to your wishes ;)

Inviato Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 2:19 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)