Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: More Competition Bites the dust.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

When will these Club owners/investment groups realize you can not compeat with the mighty PURPLE ONION NIGHTCLUB?

2 of our competitors have shut down withing a block and a half of our location.
The first was a poolhall/dance lounge that operated for a bout 2 years then one day they shut the doors - too slow.

The second was a strict house/techno club with different themed nights and a couple of Radio dj/anouncers that were pumping the club on the radio and hiring DJ's from out of town and so on. I was talking to on of they're doormen last night when he came for his nightly compititon walk through. He was telling me that they are shutting down as the current incarnation (version 3 of a club there in 5 years) and the investment group is gutting the place (again) and reoppening sometime in feb/march.

I've also been talking to other staff at clubs around the immediate area and they're slowing down as well.

Except of course......

The Purple Onion Nightclub.

21 years same location
21 years Loonie hour - $1.00 highballs/coctails/draft beer from 8pm-9pm
21 years open 7 days a week
21 years open till 3:00am (music stops at 2:30)

The Purple Onion NightClub
Rocking you hard, Late into the night
Home of Edmonton's Most Famous Hour; Loonie Hour
Cornor of 104st and 81ave

Sorry for the braggart post but I love it when the competion shuts down - especially when they brag to everyone that they're going to shut us down. Even makes my New Years Hangover feel good - LOL.

DJ Marcel.

Inviato Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 7:12 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hehe

Inviato Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 7:12 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)