Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Better TC Vinyls, When? - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Funky-TPRO InfinityMember since 2006
HA,HA...
To make it interesting on the sale side, throw in a cheap neon lamp for who buys more than 2 vinyls.
:)

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 9:14 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Interesting, so we have a vote for red and a vote for white glow in the dark. If we only had one color to pick what would it be?

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 9:20 pm
Quote :
Interesting, so we have a vote for red and a vote for white glow in the dark. If we only had one color to pick what would it be?

The white glow in the dark.

GET YOUR VOTES

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 9:26 pm
you guys know that the colored vinyls will cost a bit more then the standard black.

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 9:38 pm
white glow in the dark white glow in the dark white glow in the dark white glow in the dark
i want! i want! i want! i want! i want!!!!!!!!!!! pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! u got my vote!!!!!! how bout it skyfxl?

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 9:39 pm
O.K now y'all wanna make me pull my techs out!!!!glow in tha dark!!!!!

hey; what about some that you charge up with light (like the slipmats from glowtronics? is this possible for vinyl?
http://www.glowtronics-store.com/?OVRAW=glowtronics&OVKEY=slipmats&OVMTC=advanced

or if not i'll vote on the Clear ones so then could use the glow slipmats underneath which comes in different colors + can make own design for them ;D

heres a sample of em glowing (if you click on pictures in link:
http://www.glowtronics-store.com/usa/slipmats_glow.php#

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 9:48 pm

fluorescent material will do just that ;)

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 9:52 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :

fluorescent material will do just that ;)

thats wussup....then i want blue...no;white..no blue (pulling my braids on this one )shoot you gotta give us at least two to choose from o we can switch em up if they are gonna glow already...if not then

Quote :
i'll vote on the Clear ones so then could use the glow slipmats underneath which comes in different colors + can make own design for them ;D

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:03 pm
Guys just got word that we can't do white glow in the dark for this current run. The obvious choices is clear, red or standard black.

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:03 pm
well since you put it that way
clear..clear..clear...clear
dj t boogie wrote :
so then could use the glow slipmats underneath which comes in different colors + can make own design for them ;D

=D

wait you mean clear as in Clear clear right (as in see thru clear(as in i can see the slipmat through it clear right)) please say yes ;-|

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:09 pm

Clear with a cool center circle, would be sexy for sure ;)

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:11 pm
YuP (SMILING)
I vote twice as for two pair (always gotta have a back up plan)

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:15 pm
This is how they will look (i think) but this picture is for the clear yellow. wrote :
they have blue, red and yellow (my favorite)
http://www.storedj.com.au/products/images/products/1327.jpg

O man….i was hopping for the glow under the black light…

Well clear it’s good (I’m not sure how clear they will be to actually see the slipmat), but you have to keep the original black ones anyway, but for sure we need nice CENTER LABEL.

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:20 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
clear :)

duno why im voting as im in the uk lol

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:29 pm
skyfxl wrote :
clear :)

duno why im voting as im in the uk lol

cause you want me to have 'em ....I meant cause you know you'll find a way to get some =)

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:37 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
true hehe

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:39 pm
Nobody is voting ?
I guess go with the clear ones ;)

Inviato Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 2:09 am
DJ Cyder wrote :
Rune msn broken?

(of course it's broken, its microsoft)

DAMNIT!!! I COULDN'T RESIST!!! =P

Okay. I'll be good now. =)

DJ Cyder wrote :
Also IF and yes thats a big if...we were to offer colored vinyl what colors would you guys like to see?

Paisley and Argyle. =P

Sorry, I haven't read through the whole thread but, is a metallic color like silver or gold a possibility? Or clear [see through]?

Just wondering.

If not, I'd like to see a the same colors as Serato so that we can assimilate them, and later dominate them. ;)

Inviato Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 2:37 am
dconroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
If the clear one is completely clear (not yellow tinted) then I vote clear.

Otherwise, red.

Inviato Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 2:39 pm
I have the sample of clear here and the red given the choice I would rather have the red since you can see through it as well the clear has sort of a white hue to it. Remember VDJ's colors are red black and white. Honestly I'm a bit shocked to see this if we offer a color choice you guys choose none lol I just find that funny. I can also see the clear vinyl being a problem in a dark club. Black will always be an option for us. I thought the colors might be fun.

Inviato Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 5:25 pm
46%