Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Automix Cue Question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Im using automix and the fade length is set to "0" but when the songs are loaded automatically the cue points still are set far into the song, is there another setting I need to use, it happens randomly but its a annoying when it does.

Thanks....:)

Inviato Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 3:01 am
I’ve found that I needed to just delete the cue point and add your own…

If there an better way, I’d like to know, but it really sucks

Inviato Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 3:16 am
ok I dont want to sound dump, but how do I do that??

Inviato Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 3:37 am
Place the curser over the white line( [ ) Waveform Display,,, Right click,,, select delete..

This works for me,, As I said there could be another way, but I don’t think there is one…

Inviato Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 3:51 am
No go....I guess I will need to figure it out another way, these guys need to get this "Automix" thing strainghtened out, I have had issues with it in the past...thanks for your help!

Inviato Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 3:54 am
do you have auto cue disable?

Inviato Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 4:01 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Try these settings - Go to Config - Options tab
Auto Pitch-Reset - Enabled
Auto Cue - Enabled
Force Fade - Enabled
Length fader - 0 if you want from very beginning to very end (to include dead air space if there is any) otherwise set to 0.2 for the smallest

Performance Tab - these can greatly improve automix functionality
If you are not using AUTO for the latency change it to AUTO
If you have SAFE MODE checked - try with it UNCHECKED

Now, as to other Automix issues - make sure your DirectX is up-to-date.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=77BC0499-19D0-46B6-A178-033D9E6C626B&displaylang=en

There are no bugs in the automix features with the release of 4.2
It is a combination of performance tuning, updated O/S and drivers along with appropriate settings to get the result you want.

And everyone's situation is totally different - even if you have to people with identical setups.

Inviato Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 5:00 am
ok, I went through everything...even downloaded the latest Direct X 2006, still jusmps all over the place on loading the next song

Question: The Direct X plogtam asked me "where do I want to place it"....I assume in VDJ somewhere? Is this correct?

sometimes it works ok, but never ever consistant....any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I hate to use my cheep jukebox player I downloaded, that works fine and was only 49 dollars, VDJ is very expensove and I cant seem ot get it to work no matter what I do.......pertaining to the "Automix" mode, every other thing works great....very happy with that!!!

Inviato Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 5:11 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
mzack - when you downloaded the directX - did you run the file you downloaded? It needs to install the directX. What you describe is that all you have done is downloaded and not installed it.

Go to the VirtualDJ folder where you 'placed' it and run the file.

cstoll

Inviato Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 8:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)