Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: SPLIT MK2 DECKS - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

I had it set up exactly that way. Except instead of external mode , it was 3 lines mixer And every time, I set asio mode on contol panel and then set vdj to asio mk2 driver. it would show an error message, and say I did'nt have enough channels. And then it would automatically reset to the mode I had it on before. My settings are, none, headphones, 4.1 card, hercules sound card, master:front/headphones:center

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 7:00 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
mm mp3 control madness again lol?

if so try

www.asio4all.com
download this asio driver , install

and then choose this
in the vdj list

then press properties
and choose the 4.1 card then press ok and assign channels does it work now :)?

if not try the default mk2 card option and output mixer

enable the external mixer

then close the software and run it again does it work now?

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 7:05 pm
I want to be able to split the decks. And when I load each one with a mp3, it still cuts off whatever im listening to. And previews the other song and it does'nt matter whether the headphones are on my external mixer or mk2, either way is fine!

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 7:13 pm
does the mk2 preview on its own ok?

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 7:26 pm
Are you tying to use the headphones through the mixer or the mk2?

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 8:24 pm
Ok, everything I use the way i'ts configuered works just fine. But, ok if use these configurations MK2 control panel external mixer. And wdm mode , none , external , and mk2 as driver , L deck 1/2 , R deck 3/4. I have to use both my external mixer fader and my MK2 fader to at the same time to mix. And worse , I can't preview the left side of my deck. Whether or not I use the external mixer's headphone jack or the MK2's headphone jack. Or ,if I try switching the headphone selection switch.

The other config is this none , MK2 control panel set to asio mode external mixer. None , external , asio , hercules mk2 driver, L deck 1/2 R deck 3/4 . I can use 1 faed in this mode but, I can't preview the right side of my deck. And my speakers cut out when I use the headphone seletion switch.

The configuration I think , I should be using is this one. None , 3 line mixer , 6.1 card or asio mode , L deck 1/2 , R deck 3/4 , 5/6 preview. But , when I try using the 6.1 mode. I get an error message saying direct x error. When I try using the asio mode I get an error message saying theres not enough channels. And it always just switches back to external output, and mk2 sound card.

Like ,I said before I just want to basically separate the channels. And still be able to preview each each deck when I load an mp3. Without having to switch the headphone selector.

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 9:00 pm
try 3 line mixer

and see if you can tick headphones aslo

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 9:07 pm
Bro , I can't use the 3 line mixer. It won't let me, use that configuration. With 6.1 card or asio mode I keep getting the error messages. And the other options are not for my need.

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 9:18 pm
:(

i think your gona have to use the headphone selectors on split or use two cards

choose two soundcards

mk2 main
internal headphone

output
dual mixer

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 9:20 pm
Im sorry , im not to sure what you mean. Could you lay it out step by step for me ,please.

thanks

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 9:25 pm
try this

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 9:29 pm
Sky,,, Dosn't the MK2 sound card suport what he's trying to do? or am I missing something?

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 10:10 pm
it does but it uses headphone preview on chanels 3/4

which is aslo in external mixer mode being used so they clash by the sounds of it

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 10:14 pm
Nope , it seemed to work but it sounded robotic , really bad.

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 10:28 pm
choose on proformance "autolatency"

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 10:35 pm
It's set to that already

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 10:52 pm
try lowering the proformance tab and choose autolateny again :)

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 11:01 pm
It helped very little

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 11:13 pm
whats your overal pc specification?

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 11:32 pm
But I have to ask you , why wont it work when I just set it to none, 3line mixer , 6.1 card ,mk2 driver , L deck 1/2 R deck 3/4 and asio mode on conytol panel. Why does it tell me theres not enough channels when I have a 4 channel mixer.

Inviato Mon 08 Jan 07 @ 11:35 pm
89%