Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Really strange pops - any help?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've searched the forums, and tweaked every knob in the settings, and I still get pops (like I'm playing an old school record!)

The only way I can stop the pops is by activating a second screen via the s-video out!! What the hell?? Here's my system:

Alienware Laptop
2.16 ghz intel core duo processor
2 gigs of RAM
256mb ATI Mobility Radeon X1800

Inviato Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 1:55 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 2:04 am
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks Cstoll, I've updated my directx and my windows, made sure I had the latest drivers for the soundcard, and I've had the slider to both ends and every point in between with no change. The only thing that changes it is extending the desktop to another screen.

Inviato Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 3:20 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
socross wrote :
and I've had the slider to both ends and every point in between with no change. The only thing that changes it is extending the desktop to another screen.

then you must be having an IRQ conflict with the Video and Sound? By extending the screen in theory are degrading the video resources and may be providing a relief to the conflict. Check your IRQ in the Device Manager. And, what are you using for a sound card?

Inviato Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 4:22 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)