Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark DMC2 and/or Total Control

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys, does anyone know the exact release date of these two controllers and how much they will be? and Where I can purchase?I want to get both ASAP. I have searched up and down and across google and have come up with nothing.

Inviato Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 6:26 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
check numark.com :)

not sure yet sorry

Inviato Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 12:23 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
They were just displayed/demo'd at NAMM, they are not in full production yet. I am sure it will be at least June or later before they are available.

iCDX's were first demo'd at MESSE early 2006 and didn't start really shipping until around August/Sept -- just to give you an idea.

Inviato Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 12:37 am
damn....=( i'm one impatient mofo

Inviato Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 2:25 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
If your looking for cd deck feel go with the dmc-2 its basically a CDN90. Its metal and its a tank, and yes i have a pre-production unit. Anything else I would personally wait a bit Numark has some new tricks planned :)

Inviato Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 5:17 am
ya bastard! haha....i'm currrently using the dac-3...the dmc2 looks like it's 10 times better....the dac3 just doesn't feel all that responsive all the time...i'm just ready to try something new...i'm also considering the icdx's but i figure if i'm going to spend that kind of money i'd rather wait for a direct drive unit to come out that would work natively with vdj...i'm sure it's just a matter of time

Inviato Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 6:44 am
my patience mixed with my impatience....lol

Inviato Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 9:33 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)