Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sonique Visualization Plugin

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

OKay I've been experimenting with the video component. The Club isn't using it but I'm stting a video comp for mobile sub contracting.

I've noticed when mixing audio with the sonique plugin running all works well - looks nice and all that fun stuff.
The trouble is when I want to disable the plugin I de-activate the plugin and it does not de-ativate instead it goes to all the pre-veiw windows on the video skin and there is no way of turning it off short of changing skins for a song or two and then changing back

This doesn't seem normal

makes me kind of nervous about using the video component.

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

Inviato Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 8:54 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
in video options do you have "use this plugin for audio files enabled "

Inviato Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 8:59 pm
It does not seem to matter what I do in the program settings - the plugin will not shut off untill I de-activate the video output wndow/tv out.

clicking on the activate button doesn't seem to do anything.

this is strange to me - is this a bug?

I'd rather not use this component untill I know I can fully control it

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

Inviato Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 4:11 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thats very strange doesnt do it for me il get back to you on this

Inviato Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 4:34 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you have it checked in the Video settings tab then you have told VDJ to use this plug when something other than a video is loaded. So what you are experiencing is true - you won't be able to de-activate it from the skin. The reason it de-activates when you turn the Video Window off it's because you are De-Activating the video output (i.e. turning the TV off)

When you use the "Use this plug-in when audio is playing..." it's an all or nothing. I don't use it - I manually activate the plug-in so I don't have to deal with it not shutting off or activating when I want it to happen. Add, plus what it is 2 seconds of effort at the start of a gig to turn it on if you are going to start with audio.

cstoll

Inviato Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 6:38 pm
i noticed it. It seems to be a bug :s

Inviato Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 9:56 pm
Actually cstoll - I first noticed this little glitch before I checked the "use for audio" box.

then I read sky's post and gave that a try

then re-checked th box.
then checked everything
then unchecked everything

Then jumped up and down on my office chair, flung some poo at the wall, stood on my head and srcatched my butt and finally ended up on the floor sucking my thumb in the fetal position.

But Seriously, i can't get the thing to turn off.

looks great while working. Really hope I can figure it out.

Inviato Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 1:33 am
OKay after much playing around I have finally admited defeat.

I cannot for the life of me get the visualization to stop visualizing after activating it.

The only way that I can get it to stop is to disable the video output window and then re-open it at a later time. Even just instantly double click type stopping.

It will not for the life of me turn off by de-activating.

Inviato Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 6:05 pm

you dont have to disable video, just disable Sonique as standard non-video effect, and THEN disactivate Sonique in effect browser. You can also activate it again in effect browser...

Inviato Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 7:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)