Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: external power suply/fader

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi,
i have a question about plugging an external power supply into the herc mk 2,ive had 2 different power supplies so far ,but im not sure if they are actually working ?should the console light up even if its not plugged into the usb port,if its on an external supply?.Im using a transformer from my digital radio thats 8v,it seems to fit the adapter on the back of the herc,but i cant tell if its working.if this is not compatable then can someone point me in the direction of where i can buy one?.

Also ,can i have a bit of advice on if the cheaper herc console fader ,fits with the herc 2,like a straight swap.It seems that you cannot buy replacement fader by itself for the mixer,which seems incredible in this day and age .and really should be taken into account when buying one!!Its put me off ever buying one again to be honest.
anyways ,any help or advice is really appreciated!!

cheers in advance ,
neil

Inviato Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 12:33 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the console light should i belive only come on with the usb , the way to tell if the power adaptor is working or not is to listen for any changes in sound quality ie any crackling when you remove it

unfortunately i think its not possible to replace the fader but you can send it back under warrently i belive if it breaks

Inviato Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 1:38 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)