Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Any songs...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

BragitzHome userMember since 2007
Hey guys, im new here and im wonderng if theres good songs to start mixing with... In fact i need more effects.. So ill be looking around the site for more :P Btw, thanks in advance

Inviato Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 4:03 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
check the mix lesson posts by dj in norway they are gold

as to plugins you need to be a pro user

hope to see you with us soon as a pro user ;)

Inviato Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 12:47 pm

Bragitz Joey here
---------------

what sort of music are you talking about? charts or clubbing. Differance is: With Clubbing you need to beat match by using the magic wond. Sure you used it. With Charts I Mix differantly. Timo maas has club beats. But When I am Mixing with different anthems, I be very Picky with the music i choose and I choose carefully when i am mixing too. take it handy man.

regards joey . . .
--------------

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 4:21 am
sir iam the new person to this dj mixers
iam very intrested in djs
so can u help how to do this dj
plzzzzzzzzzzzz try to understand me
iam sooooooooo intrested in dj
i love dj
by one brother ramesh

Inviato Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 9:37 am
Hi I need help I don't know how to download virtualdj plizzz help plizz can someoneexplain a bit how to mix hihi thanx!!

Inviato Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 3:02 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 11:51 pm
ent2djHome userMember since 2007
Ty mans

Inviato Sun 25 Mar 07 @ 10:19 am
djo10Home userMember since 2007
I would like to know the name of that song "i said rich... R I C H rich... i have been in barcelona... i have gucci versace...." it´s like that... i want that vocal our the real song that have that vocal

tank you!

Inviato Sun 01 Apr 07 @ 8:12 pm
no1djkbPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey if you are off into house or freestyle music, I would suggest that. Not sure how much of it you can get (I haven't bought house or freestyle in a few years) but the beat is constant. Very few changes. It is really easy to mix. It will help you get a feel for music more. You have to know your beats well to be a good DJ in my opinion. It will allow you to mix almost anything as long as the bpm's are not far off.

Inviato Wed 04 Apr 07 @ 8:48 pm
emanusHome userMember since 2007
post a some gift for me in st.lucia

Inviato Sat 12 May 07 @ 4:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)