Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Thoughts on VDJ after three weeks of use

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok... had VDJ running for about three weeks. So far happy to report NO issues! Not a single lockup or hiccup. I am quite surprised... and impressed at the same time. *knock knock*.

I even got daring last night on my laptop. I had VDJ running videos... and I was decrypting a DVD using DVD Decryptor.... remote desktop to a PC at my job... and browsing the web at the same time. No problems.

With the MK2 console (and other controllers out there)... I don't think i'll ever use a CD or DVD again.

Anyways.... I think its almost time to move onto stage 2 and get a little more advanced with this software. One thing I would definitely like is a new/better skin for video.

Are there any nice skins out there for video that has the three screens a little bigger? Like maybe set up similar to the Numark 3 video LCD device? There are a bunch of features I really would never use on the default video skin (the turntable, the loop sampler, effects). I would use the loop features themselves though.

I don't want to make VJ any wider... in fact if I can get it a little more narrow that would be nice. But with this... i wouldn't mind making it taller... say up to 1024 pixels high?

Is there a skin out there for me? :-] This should probably go in the skins forum... but oh well.

Inviato Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 4:02 am

Inviato Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 3:14 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
glad to hear its happy times for u :)

Inviato Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 3:47 pm
It seems that VMIX-5 (1280x800) works great for me. My only gripe with it are the widescreen video monitors. Everything is shrunk vertically. Wouldn't it had made more sense in the 1280x1024 version to use a more 4:3 aspect ratio for the video screens?

Any way to easily modify this?

Inviato Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 2:02 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)