Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: has any one tried this?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

this is a link to a usb audio interface.
http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHUCA202
I wanted to buy two of these to get my 2 audio ins and 2 audio outs to use with my asio driver. will they work as inputs for my turntables? i would like to know before i purchase the software, i am doing this because i am in college and want to dj small parties. i already have turntables but i would like to use my computer. just that you know i am very well acquainted with computers.
thanks.

Inviato Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 9:12 pm
or if you havent tried it at least take a look at it and tell me if you think it will work or not

Inviato Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 12:05 am
well thats notr gonna work i tyink but u should get a usb with 4/inputs and 4/outputs

Inviato Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 1:25 am
I don't think that'd be any good for TCV, it's most likely the two ins will only be a single streo in (same with outs). Unfortunatly, good cards run good money, the u46dj runs good, at about $200 USD;^]

Inviato Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 2:57 am
thanks a lot guys, yeah i kind of figured that something that cheap would not work well, 200 bucks isnt that bad, i might end up investing is something like that. thanks again

Inviato Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 3:23 am
if anyone has seen any usb audio interfaces that run around 150USD? i am on a tight budget because of college. any suggestions would be useful.

Inviato Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 4:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)