Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can't Hear Cued Video

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is there any way to monitor the audio of a cued video? I realize that the software's crossfader Has to be on the side where the current video is playing. Or is beatmixing not even the point when playing videos? I have an external mixer as well as a DAC-2. Do I need other hardware to make this happen?

Inviato Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 3:24 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Cue your second track via your external mixer.

When using an external mixer you should plug your headphones into the mixer and not the computer. Treat the computer like a pair of CD decks. Leave the VDJ crossfader in the center.

Inviato Thu 08 Feb 07 @ 10:44 pm
That's perfect for audio, but not video. I DO have my headphones connected to the mixer. Always have. If I leave the VDJ crossfader in the center, then BOTH videos are shown. If I move the crossfader to the left, then I can't hear the audio for the video on the right. The video skin for VDJ allows a visual preview, but I can't hear the audio.

Inviato Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 12:16 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Don't move the MAIN Crossfader it is an AUDIO crossfader.
Move only the Video Crossfader (Knob).

Which skin are you using?

Inviato Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 4:29 am
I am using VDJ 4.xx's default skin in full video mode. I only see one crossfader at the top.

Inviato Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 6:23 am
The crossfader at the top of that skin, is the audio crossfader. Leave that in the middle. You should hear the audio from the video, the same as an mp3. If you play an mp3 in the A player, are you able to hear the audio? Then a video should act the same. The video crossfader is the little knob next to the transition window.

Inviato Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 10:26 am
Got it. I'll give that a try. Thank you.

Inviato Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 9:49 pm
I found the video's crossfaderknob, but I didn't get to test it fully. The videos are acting up now. They have been ripped to divx and they've played well before, but now the computer acts up when I try loading it onto a deck. The text "loading..." remains on the main video screen as well as on the preview screen. The cpu usage shoots way up and my mouse pointer moves, from wherever I might have it, to the center of the computer screen.The cursor moves every 4 secs or so from wherever I move it to. This is really odd. When I somehow load an audio file onto the deck(s), everything is fine. WTH? lol

Inviato Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 4:53 am
I don't have any experience with Divx videos, so I can't help you. If the videos played before, they should play now.

Inviato Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 6:09 am
Thanks. I'll play with the settings for now.

Inviato Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 8:45 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)