Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I know this is a dumb question but..

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I never really understood the concept on using the crossfader when scratching ....anyone want to explain ?

Inviato Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 2:59 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
the crossfader cuts on and off the sound. I guess think of one long sound and the fader is turning it on and off in a tapping rhythm similar to tap dancing. With the fader you can make long or short sounds depending how you want it to sound. Watch some scratching vids on youtube or something and try and see how they control the sound with the fader.

Inviato Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 3:14 pm
check out "DJ Q-Bert" on Youtube... Look for the scratch lesson video bro!

L8rz...
DJ Gigilo.

Inviato Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 3:30 pm
fuducheHome userMember since 2007
help help please....
I am french (sorry for my english). I bought AOMIX MP3 and it worked very well. 2 months ago, I had an issue on my computer and I formated my C drive. The "exe" was on it and I loose it. I have my keycode/serial number, my Swreg Order Number. I don't want to buy another time the software.
Who can help me. Please send me a message on my mail box : thierryfuduche@yahoo.fr or forward the message to the good person. Thx a lot for your help

Inviato Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 3:31 pm

Inviato Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 3:39 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
fuduche wrote :
help help please....
I am french (sorry for my english). I bought AOMIX MP3 and it worked very well. 2 months ago, I had an issue on my computer and I formated my C drive. The "exe" was on it and I loose it. I have my keycode/serial number, my Swreg Order Number. I don't want to buy another time the software.
Who can help me. Please send me a message on my mail box : thierryfuduche@yahoo.fr or forward the message to the good person. Thx a lot for your help

contact support

Inviato Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 3:52 pm
I understand all that with tapping along with the beat, I guess my question should of been, does using the crossfader have EFFECT on scratching, like the sound?

Inviato Tue 27 Feb 07 @ 11:29 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes the crossfader makes all the difference. For example: The most basic scratch doesn't use the crossfader, it's called a BABY SCRATCH :)

Inviato Wed 28 Feb 07 @ 3:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)