Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: a bit of confusion....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

2jza780Home userMember since 2007
hi everyone...
heres the deal,
im testing the waters here with this vdj, however its nothing im used to...
im only using the trial version for the time being to see whether or not this is something i definetely want to purchase.
i have no external mixer, and have not purchased the xp10's at this current time. im just using the software as is...
heres my dilemma: im trying to keep the sound of one song on my surround sound speakers while i mix and listen thru my headphones...when i use the fader, uhm, well, both songs are coming out thru the speakers when only one should be playing...in other words, i want to hear both songs in my fones, but not on the speakers- once im ready to mix the new track in, well, then i dont mind hearing both songs...
am i missing some connection, an external mixer, a sound card, etc? im not up to date with this software to be quite honest, but im enjoying every ability this program has to offer.
another issue: if an when i purchase this software, is there a specific mixer i need to use with this software? im seeing numark, and what not in the configurations page, but not sure if it needs to be...?
uhm, and can somebody also give me and estimate in dollars as to how much an xp10 is running for with shipping? thanks all ur feedback would be greatly appreciated...
btw, i know my first question is basic, but im a bit puzzled for some reason...
thanks again,
frankie

Inviato Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 9:04 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
on the top of the skin , look for the headphone slider try changing it between cue and mix

for what suits you

what do you want to use the mixer for?

the latest price i have seen qouted is 399 pounds for a pair so 780.96 US$

Inviato Fri 23 Feb 07 @ 9:25 pm
Same problems here. I'm using a 4.1 sound card, and the FULL skin but i cant find the slider you are mentioning? Could you make a screenshot or so? I'm using VDJ 4.2.

Inviato Wed 28 Feb 07 @ 8:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
top lefthand corner it is in :)

Inviato Wed 28 Feb 07 @ 9:10 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)