Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 4 DAYS NO RESPONSE FROM TECH SUPPORT!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've been thinking about purchasing the VDJ sofware but after sending in a tech support request 4 days ago and have hear nothing back yet. Why am I going to purchase a product that the company doesn't provide good customer service. My trial version is not playing any video files, only the audio track of them. I would like to fix this so I can continue to "test" this sofware, and see if it is right for me. So far I'm liking it, but with bad support, I will bring my buisness elsewere.

Will some one in tech support please contact me!! --@--.-- or --@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry truesoundpro no email address is allowed from a demo user

Inviato Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 4:51 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heya what format video are you trying to play?

Inviato Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 10:21 am
VOB Files and MPEGs. Nothing is showing.

Inviato Wed 28 Feb 07 @ 12:25 am

to play videos, you need to make sure you have set the right encoder.
If you are using windows media player encoder in VDJ, you need to also have the decoders for Mpeg2 installed at your PC-

Here is a good codec pack:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/XP_Codec_Pack.htm

VDJ also have its internal codec that works well, and should be default.
Go to encoder setting in VDJ, and check what the file assosiation is for VOB and MPEG.
VDJ internal video codec should run fine

Inviato Wed 28 Feb 07 @ 12:36 am
Posted a Message to Tech support a week ago, and IT HASN'T even been read YET! What's going on with tech support??? It normally doesn't take that long.

Inviato Wed 28 Feb 07 @ 10:21 pm
sorry to hear that my tickets are usualy answered in under a day so you must have asked an indepth question that needs thought maybe i can help you here?

Inviato Wed 28 Feb 07 @ 10:32 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

We have the Siel2007 show in Paris... from 8 to 15 of february we were very limitated to answer soon... I take also more days and stay a bit longer on Paris until 22 of febrary... We recieve many tickets on the support area, from silly questions to real troubles that need our assistance.

Sorry, but I don't have seen the question of these guy, but I'm sure that it could be respond in here just as DJ_in_Norway has done. Tickets are for questions that could not be answer or could not find the answer in the forums, not to go when ever you have a doubt...

We are the BEST support on town... :-), some time we responde 2 minutes later... it depends if we are or not on line at the moment...

see you later...

Inviato Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 8:27 pm
It has now been a week, and still no response from tech support!!

Inviato Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 10:17 pm

Inviato Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 10:43 pm
Yes.. Status not read yet.

However I figured it out with a fellow VDJ user here in orlando. but I am still having problems when playing VOB files. They are very grainy with the windows media decoder, and with the vdj video decoder the video doesn't line with the audio, and it has multi color bars that will come and go in the middle of the screen along with color flickers.

Inviato Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 10:55 pm
truesoundpro wrote :

However I figured it out with a fellow VDJ user here in orlando. but I am still having problems when playing VOB files. They are very grainy with the windows media decoder, and with the vdj video decoder the video doesn't line with the audio, and it has multi color bars that will come and go in the middle of the screen along with color flickers.

We need ALL your computer specs and I can tell you what is the problem with your configuraton, because in there is the main problem.

We want to do magic, you now, but we need help too, so give us the information we need and you are going to have your answer here. If you read and search on the forum, sure you get your answer since one year ago, because the answer is already there since SEP of 2005.

By the way, if your ticket tite dosen't tell what is the problem...like "can't view VOB files well" it takes a bit longer so anyone feel with time to see your message in 100 of them...

Already a Teamer has answer you at Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 16:20:53

geeezzz...

Inviato Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 11:59 pm
here I post what this guy write:
Quote :

Title: Large Video Files

Date: Wed 21 Feb 07 @ 11:34:04
Customer: truesoundpro

Any Vob files and Some larger MPEGs have a weird yellow or sometimes green line down the middle of the screen and it also has color flickers. Also the audio desn't match with the video....?

Date: Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 16:20:53
Staff
If this is a desktop, you may want to upgrade your video card to overcome this difficulty.

Video takes memory from the processor in some cases and this load is what makes the display non fluid.

If you have other resources running it can also slow this down like anti virus etc...
If you have a virus on the system and don't know it, it will cause this.

There is no simple answer, you need to look at many things to streamline your system.
A fresh install of windows is also a good healthy thing for your system. If you can install an oem original copy instead of store bought restoration discs it will also reduce the load enough to meet the demands of the program.

Best Regards,
mp3jrick
Virtual DJ Support Team

Now tell me all, is it or not already on the forums this problem??,is there or not an answer for this already writen on the forums?

but better to yell in here, that search and read about my issue... geeezzz

Inviato Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 12:10 am
I don't appreciate the comments saying that I should search the forums. That should not be necissary if tech support returned answers quickly. PCDJ contacts me back within 1 buisness day! EVERYTIME! Even with the simplest of questions. I expect the same from VDJ. As I in this thread as well is another person who has been waiting on a responce as well!

I appreciate mp3jrick's response and have responded to him via the support folder.

By the way. I did 4 hours of research on the forums of my problem and could not find anyone with the same problem!

Inviato Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 1:49 am
sorted now mate?

Inviato Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 2:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)