Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: I want to work !!!! in club

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hypnoseHome userMember since 2007
i want to be a DJ in other clubs? HELP)))))

Inviato Sat 07 Apr 07 @ 11:40 pm
djsickoHome userMember since 2007
if u need sum help on your djing i am a pro at it i have been djing for ten years and i am olny 16.

but if u play drum and bass in a club the people willnot like it if u play r n b in a club people will wership u and stuff like dat trust it works this is dj sicko send a message back plz we out

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 9:00 pm
DjDeveHome userMember since 2007
Here is what I did when I wanted to start hitting the club/bar scene. First get your hands on much music as possible, obv because its a good thing to have but you never know when someone requests that certain song or even what type of mood the crowd is in that night. Perfect your skills as much as possible.

Second, make your self a solid mixtape highlighting your skills then go around to possible places of employement and introduce yourself to the owner/manager and drop them your mixtape.

What I did was just started hanging around a resident DJ at the 1st place I worked at. I just told him I was interested in becoming a DJ and what not. He turned out to be a cool guy and ended showing me a ton of stuff you would never think of and got me hooked up wit a job when it was time.

I just started using the VDJ at the bar and the best thing for that is to definitly have everything organized before you just go to it..

Hope it helps!

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 9:56 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Look at my profile. It is how I got started in clubs. Something like that might help you.

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 10:53 pm
mitchydHome userMember since 2007
i also want to go further in my djing, i am 16 years old. and have been djing since i was 8. i am currently a mobile dj doin pretty well. i used to be a resident dj at a over 18s bar/club in my area called legends. that was good yet it worked out that i was going nowhere for it. i was also using Bpm studio then on my laptop. Now i am a regular virtual dj user. could anyone give me any advice. also is turntable work neccesaary to go further in djing.

Inviato Wed 18 Apr 07 @ 9:20 pm
Hmm, if your a virtual dj user where's your licence ???

Inviato Thu 26 Apr 07 @ 10:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)