Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Advice needed ergently!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello people! Got VDJ about 1/2 months ago and I am now getting pretty good at mixing.

I am now looking to buy some decks however I dont have a clue what I need. I know I need a mixer and two turntables and some headphones but can any one RECCOMEND ANY???!!!! I don know which are good or bad so help would be very handy :).

And also if there is anything else I need it would be much appreciated if someone could tell me.

ALSO...is it possible once I have these decks thatthere is any way that I can use VDJ whilst on decks?? i you get what I mean..lol

THANKS GUYS!!

P.S DANCE & TRANCE RULE!!!

Inviato Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 5:11 pm
I would drop the urgency. Take your time and make sure you get what is right for you. Find the best stuff you can afford, and then get the next better thing.

What style of music do you play?

Inviato Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 10:20 pm
It isn't urgent at all, im young and really enjoy VDJ and really want to start taking DJ'ing more seriously... don't worry I'll still find it fun.

I mainly like to play dance, techno and house music. All favourates of mine.

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 12:53 am
first you'll need the full pro version of VDJ wich you can purchase on this site. Then once you get your decks and mixer you will require a soundcard with 2 stereo ins and 2 stereo outs like the ESI U46DJ or the Numark Cue soundcard as well as the VDJ TCV also purchased from this site.

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 3:00 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)