Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: props to listen2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Turntablist 1.2 is the best skin i've used thus far......its nice to not have to squint my eyes to read the time display. also the spacing is nice. If you table pusher haha. then u need this skin.

The only request i would make for 1.3 is a unload button (away from the clone button) & a master tempo enable button (the check mark next to the timecode config)

One more.....a delete cue button next to the hot cues. Thats something i would pay for.

Hats off to u m8.....simplicity is where its at.

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 2:43 am

Agree... its a great looking skin for timecode users ;)

Good work Listen2

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 3:08 am
something i had in mind.

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 3:37 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thanks for the kind words!

I really like feedback, Funkturnal I can make the changes if you like.

You also want a master tempo plus keylock? Was thid only for the video version or audio too?

Any other feedback would be great so i can work these all in. I do not like to toss things they have to fit and function without messing up what was already working great. To me that is key to VDJ since the software only lives through its interface.

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 4:01 am
yea if u could that would be great. i only use it for video so thats all i need. i forgot the master tempo button with the pic....but yeah that would be great man.

thanks

This will be a plus for timecode users.

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 4:20 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)