Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No Sound, only on Headphones

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

jdotbHome userMember since 2007
I just installed Hercules and the Virtual DJ app.

Everytime I plug in through USB, the sound for my entire system is limited to earphones through the dj console only.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Inviato Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 12:57 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what version do you use

and what is your system spec?

Inviato Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 2:48 pm
jdotbHome userMember since 2007
3.4.1 - Virtual DJ

System - Asus Motherboard on board 8 channel audio. A8NSLI - Deluxe
2 gigs of Ram
AMD 64 bit - 3000

It appears whenever I plug in the DJ console, the system switches over to the install dj audiio device, once this occurs I know longer receive sound on my speaker system.

Inviato Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 10:12 pm
The MK2 turns your sound card off when it's plugged in. You have to connect your speakers to the MK2 in order to get sound.

Inviato Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 10:16 am
on the Herc program window, make sure you have the little tab set to the DJ position. Then select which 2 channels you want to be your monitor(Headphones) and what two for output signal. Go into virtual dj config and set your controller to Hercules, and your output to headphones. This will come up with a window on bottom, make sure the channels are set to the same ones that you set in the hercules program widow. This is how I did mine and it works great.

DJ Jimmy J
www.SubZerosounds.com

Inviato Fri 30 Nov 07 @ 4:19 pm
I know this sounds stupid, but I can not figure out how to use my headphones for cue and connect to speakers. I am coming out of the headphone jack of my Computer then into an external mixer. Do I need a different Sound Card?

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 08 @ 12:03 pm
oneiltHome userMember since 2008
Hi i have VirtualDJ 5.0.0.6 and the DJ-Console Mark2. I cant seem to configure the application so i can switch between deck-A and deck-B via my head phones (for cueing).currently i'im only hearing Deck-B (On the mix or split mode). "VirtualDJ-3 the console edition" works fine.

My set up is simple. the unit is powered by the USB and the speakers connected to the stereo jack output 1/2 (not the red and white phono jacks). So my question is how do i configure VirtualDJ 5.0.0.6 so i can switch between deck via my headphones.
Thanks

Inviato Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 6:23 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)