Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Dxm01usb not compatible with mac +vdj or cue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I bought a numark mixer dxm01 usb and I cannot get the mac to recognize the 2 sound-cards simultaneously (which are built into the mixer)

in english: when you plug both usb's up to the mac (like instructed) the mac or vdj does not read both of them at the same time

this is crucial for the mixer to properly function as a full mixer with its mixing capabilities.

Is this a mac problem??? because It works on my pc

Is this a 4.3, or beta problem???

how do I fix it.

thanks

Inviato Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 6:17 pm
it's a dxm01 problem. This mixer is not mac-compatible.

Inviato Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 5:19 pm
which mixer is mac compatable?
that i can do the same thing with?

Inviato Thu 20 Dec 07 @ 6:15 pm
Got It!!

Only one USB Audio Codec Is Available When Using 2 Port USB Mixers On A Mac

Mac users who have any of our 2 port USB DJ Mixers have reported that only one instance of the USB Audio Codec appears when 2-Cards output mode is selected in the Sound Setup screen. This makes it impossible to send Cue Deck A to USB 1 on the mixer, and Cue Deck B to USB 2 on the mixer.

Solution:

Close Cue
Make sure that your Mixer is powered on, and that both USB ports on the Mixer are connected to the computer.
Click on the Mac Desktop so that Finder is displayed in the upper-left of the screen.
Select the Go menu from the top of the screen and choose Utilities.
In the window that opens, double click Audio MIDI Setup.
Once the Audio MIDI Setup utility is open, select the Audio menu at the top of the screen, and choose Open Aggregate Device Editor.
In the window that opens, click the + button.
Under Structure should be listed four USB Audio Codec devices. Two of them will be listed as having 2 inputs, and the other two will be listed as having 2 outputs. Place a check next to the second USB Audio Codec that is listed as having 2 Outputs.
Since Cue can already see the first one with outputs, this procedure will allow it to see the second one.
Click Done.

Launch Cue.
Click the Config button in the upper-right of the screen.
Click the tab titled Sound Setup
Set Inputs to None.
Set Outputs to External Mixer.
Set Sound Card(s) to 2 Cards.
Set Sound Card to USB Audio Codec.
Set Second Card to Aggregate Device.
Set Output channels to Left deck: First card Richt deck: Second card

Inviato Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 3:14 pm
Got It!!

Only one USB Audio Codec Is Available When Using 2 Port USB Mixers On A Mac

Mac users who have any of our 2 port USB DJ Mixers have reported that only one instance of the USB Audio Codec appears when 2-Cards output mode is selected in the Sound Setup screen. This makes it impossible to send Cue Deck A to USB 1 on the mixer, and Cue Deck B to USB 2 on the mixer.

Solution:

Close Cue
Make sure that your Mixer is powered on, and that both USB ports on the Mixer are connected to the computer.
Click on the Mac Desktop so that Finder is displayed in the upper-left of the screen.
Select the Go menu from the top of the screen and choose Utilities.
In the window that opens, double click Audio MIDI Setup.
Once the Audio MIDI Setup utility is open, select the Audio menu at the top of the screen, and choose Open Aggregate Device Editor.
In the window that opens, click the + button.
Under Structure should be listed four USB Audio Codec devices. Two of them will be listed as having 2 inputs, and the other two will be listed as having 2 outputs. Place a check next to the second USB Audio Codec that is listed as having 2 Outputs.
Since Cue can already see the first one with outputs, this procedure will allow it to see the second one.
Click Done.

Launch Cue.
Click the Config button in the upper-right of the screen.
Click the tab titled Sound Setup
Set Inputs to None.
Set Outputs to External Mixer.
Set Sound Card(s) to 2 Cards.
Set Sound Card to USB Audio Codec.
Set Second Card to Aggregate Device.
Set Output channels to Left deck: First card Richt deck: Second card

Exactly right! I was pulling my hair out till I read this. Thanks. It worked perfect!!

Inviato Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 7:58 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
frankiefourfingers wrote :
Exactly right! I was pulling my hair out till I read this. Thanks. It worked perfect!!

And glad it work for you;)

And pls register ur serial in ur modify ur profile. Thanks;)

Inviato Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 3:35 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)