Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Automix Problem - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I too am experiencing the same automix skip/stutter problem. I am using a Mac with Windows.... so I thought maybe it was a problem with using Windows on the Mac to play VDJ.

I did notice something strange... and it seems to happen the exact time the audio stutters, but may have nothing to do with the issue. If you have the automix on and the video slider over (so the automix videos are not playing on the master video out), I noticed when it starts to mix the two songs, It will show up on the video master out window for the duration... then when it completes the mix, the master video screen will go back to blank. Once the switch to blank is when I hear the audio stutter.

I too feel this issue may have something to do with the 1 Deck automix. I never seemed to notice a problem with the 2 deck automix.

And lastly, just as a side note... using automix on the MAC OSx side , I do not notice this issue. But my experience using VDJ MAC version hasn't been as good as PC version. So since the automix, for me, is only beginning of the nights at the club (when not a lot of people are there), I will live with the slight sound glitch.

Inviato Mon 18 May 09 @ 9:11 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I still notice this annoying glitch every single time VDJ automixes, right when it finished playing the first song and loads the next track. This is VDJ 6.0.

Is this a problem that is specific to soundcards? Every machine I've used VDJ with seems to have this problem. I seem to notice it more on video... I don't suppose somebody has found a fix?

Inviato Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 12:37 pm
vjtrePRO InfinityMember since 2008
I was going to post a new thread but I saw this so I'll add to it. Can the VDJ peeps reassure us that the Auto Mix (when set to Smart) issue is being addressed? I went to use again last night (simply to give myself a 5 minute break - I have a long shift) and it was a train wreck. I know this has already been addressed and Darryl1 mentioned what he thought the problem was (Darryl if you are out there chime in again please and tell us what you found the problem to be) but it’s been a while so I just want to make sure this is being addressed so that it is fixed with the new version.

Thanks!

Inviato Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 2:06 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Its been fixed. You need to download the regedit tool and tick the fix nvidiaglitch box and automix runs smooth.

Gary

Inviato Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 3:21 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Used the dual deck automix for about 10 hours of audio mixing for a friends B day and I can't say I heard it mess up once. I love that feature, I use it for my house parties too.

Inviato Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 8:08 pm
Gary, I'm looking at the Registry Tool by DJ CEL v2.1
Is "nVidiaFreezeBug" the checkbox you're meaning?

Inviato Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 9:25 pm
I tried that, and a cursory test seems to indicate that it does indeed help! Why the heck isn't that registry option set by default??!

I'm guessing that it has other side effects? Can anyone speak to that?

Inviato Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 9:42 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yes, that the one!. I've been asking in another thread what the side effects are for a couple of weeks now, but no one seems prepared to say. Glad its helped though.

Gary

Inviato Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 10:08 am
DHoude wrote :
Used the dual deck automix for about 10 hours of audio mixing for a friends B day and I can't say I heard it mess up once. I love that feature, I use it for my house parties too.

Are you using the latest version? When I was using the last version of 5, there was no issue as far as it beatmixing properly when set to "smart", but there is now with the latest version of 6. I'm not the only one to complain about it.

Inviato Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 10:12 am
GaryBr wrote :
Its been fixed. You need to download the regedit tool and tick the fix nvidiaglitch box and automix runs smooth.

Gary

Thanks Gary, I have yet to try this. I'll let you know what happens.

Inviato Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 10:12 am
gary i grabbed the registry_tool.exe file Ver 2.1 and ran in, but dont' see this

"nvidiaglitch box " you mentioned

only a

NVidiaFreezeBug

Inviato Wed 01 Jul 09 @ 3:22 pm
djdarryl1 wrote :
gary i grabbed the registry_tool.exe file Ver 2.1 and ran in, but dont' see this

"nvidiaglitch box " you mentioned

only a

NVidiaFreezeBug

Thats the one

Inviato Wed 01 Jul 09 @ 10:09 pm
Hi guys.... I have a problem with videomixing automix too, downloaaded that registry tool but there is NOT "nVidiaFreezeBug" checkbox anywhere ... where do you see it ?

thanks in advance 4 reply

Inviato Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 3:54 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Look at the application title bar of the tool ... if it does not have v2.1 then you need to redownload the Tool.

If it is v2.1 then look in the right column of options and then the second option is the nVidiaFreezeBug option.

Inviato Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 7:24 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)