Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Getting a DAC-2 to work under Vista?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is it possible? I am prepared to use some sneaky tricks, as long as i get it working! :D

Inviato Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 1:57 pm
No trick.

Download the drivers from PCDJ.

It's okay that they are the Old XP drivers - they work in vista.

Install them.

Click on remote tab and activate in VDJ

It's really that simple. I used to use my DAC 2 in my rack until I acquired a DMC2

only thing to note is... If you are using REV6 there's a bug with the dac2 Mapper that Cstoll wrote.

Hopefully it's being worked on for the next release

Inviato Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 2:54 pm
Yeah roll back to 5.0 rev 5 as that is what i use with the machine I use the DAC on.

Inviato Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 5:02 pm
Sneaky enough for me! Thanks :)

Inviato Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 5:07 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just for clarity the DAC2 issue a bug in Rev6 and not a bug in my mapper. So yes, need to use Rev5 for DAC-2 to work with the mappers.

Inviato Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 5:49 pm
I did not read this in time and updated for rev5 to rev6. I use the DAC2 and now it does not work! How do I download Rev5.5 that you speak of? I am a VDJ registed user

Inviato Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 7:08 pm
Take a look at the posting date :-)
Very old posting - he speaks about version 5.0 rev. 5

Greetings, Heiko

Inviato Mon 20 Jul 09 @ 10:17 am
KennybPRO InfinityMember since 2005
luis14538 wrote :
I did not read this in time and updated for rev5 to rev6. I use the DAC2 and now it does not work! How do I download Rev5.5 that you speak of? I am a VDJ registed user

Click on start and run regedit. Then do a search on virtualdj. Delete any keys or references to virtualdj. Then reinstall 5.
Do not delete anything else or you could be Jacked.

Inviato Sat 25 Jul 09 @ 2:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)