Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Make a battle skin - Have a plit 1 with CBG

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello everybody
I use the V-mix 5.3 single instance which is for me one the best ever,
even if I don't use video.
Well, I have to use the mouse to switch from : rythm to : split 1 ( NO CBG ).You know what I mean,
I don't like mouse and I love the Split 1
I love the Split 1 because it's separed the track in a competitive way : one upon the other the best way for me but the fact is that I don't have CBG (Computer beat grid) in that mode and I need the mouse to switch back to rythm (with CBG) which is the regular way for VDJ,
It's good but if You we want a battle skin we need the maximum comfort and if vdj create the CBG that for that point.
Does anyone got a skin with cbg with a kind of split 1 ( except JN Platinium ) it could be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Inviato Wed 14 May 08 @ 7:05 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I know what your saying, i had a similar idea thats why i made my most resent skin with big splits and a smaller overlapping window with cbg's.

This way you dont have to switch any views for mixing http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=4399

Have you tried that.

Inviato Wed 14 May 08 @ 8:18 pm
Well,l that skin look very great, looks beautifull and efficient,
everything is big and everything needed look to be here
I love it but still same problem because that kind of split put the track side by side
and I'm looking for split that put the track one above the other with the CBG ( like the legendary old JN Platinium )
IF you could give me a hand to modify that skin

Inviato Thu 15 May 08 @ 5:29 am
Ok I didn't get the last version... now I understand what u say ( overlapping window with cbg's)
Ok man That's a great évolution, I just installed few minutes ago... outdoor O yeah !
I will try it right now ... thank you

Inviato Thu 15 May 08 @ 6:53 am

Inviato Thu 15 May 08 @ 8:57 am
Thanks a lot mate for all those skins.
I choose Turnbalist 2.0 because it do the job quiite well.
Beautifull and very interesting system
It took me some time to mix with side by side but with overlapping window with cbg's it's easy,it work very well. Just need time for adaptation.
because now there is 3 Focus Point
The Mini scratch one do got the waves i'm looking for, just lacking those damn CBG.
A mix between both ll be absolutly fabulous with CGB and pitch.
Anyway great job :D

Inviato Thu 15 May 08 @ 2:06 pm
well mainly i focus in the center for beat mixes, if i were to juggle a beat or scratch a few samples then i look at the seperate waves. Thanks for the comments. If you were curious i am adding video into 2.0 as well.

You can also try MIDI, which is where i got the original concept. I hated to switch between overlapping and seperated views depending on what i was doing. Being my love for both skins i just put them together.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skin.html?id=4190

Inviato Thu 15 May 08 @ 4:09 pm
If i may suggest, i think independant zoom in windows could be usefull if you want to improve your skin. Just my 2 cents.
By my side i use mini scratch now because as you said it was the waves i'm looking for and i missed pitch.
Have fun making your nice skins and thanks for sharing them.

Inviato Mon 19 May 08 @ 7:06 am
I mean independant zoom in overlapping window

Inviato Mon 19 May 08 @ 8:50 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)