Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Urgent...Who can make a Skin for me ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

cinfxPRO InfinityMember since 2005
HI,
i am a professional user of VDJ 5. I am using it with 2 CDJ-400 and a Pioneer 800 . I am also using cues to mix. It's hard to find a skin that put cues in first place.

So here is my demand. Who can make a skin ( 1600X1200 ) that will be used on Virtual DJ 5.1 ( running on Vista service pack 1 ) and that will have 2 CDJ-400 ( a bit like dj angelsphere did it,but i can't find his email ) and between the 2 decks a place to put 5 cues ( and the timing before the cue arrives ) for each deck. I remember that VDJ 3 was using CUES and i was using it every day. I am a very technical DJ, not a spectacular one.

SO if somebody can do it,please make a price. I really need one as soon as possible. I will pay via Paypal.

I am a reliable person, ask COYOTE if you need infos.

Best regards and please replay asap to info@ericnolin.com

Eric Nolin

Inviato Wed 18 Jun 08 @ 7:19 pm
That is why I was begging for someone to "5.1" DJ Formats masterpiece of a skin (MixLab) as it contains the cues you desire, but lacks the other 5.1 innovations. I too was willing to pay.

Inviato Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 7:39 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
ronny582 wrote :
That is why I was begging for someone to "5.1" DJ Formats masterpiece of a skin (MixLab) as it contains the cues you desire, but lacks the other 5.1 innovations. I too was willing to pay.

MixLab 5.1 update Coming soon

Inviato Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 9:53 am
Are you still accepting donations. Please e-mail me!

Inviato Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 3:23 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
ronny582 wrote :
Are you still accepting donations. Please e-mail me!

YES

My PayPal is
djformat2004@yahoo.co.uk

Inviato Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 3:42 pm
Check your e-mail and private messages. Thanks again mate.

Inviato Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 6:27 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)