Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Samples in VDJ 2.0x

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

in the trial version of VDJ 2.0x, the samples don't seem to work as well as they did in 1.0x. for example, in 1.0x i could press my buttons to trigger the samples and they would play from start each time i hit the trigger. in 2.0x when i press the trigger for the samples multiple times, the samples start and stop, start and stop. is there a setting or anything to adjust so that the samples actually do like they did in 1.0x- play from the beginning each time its triggered instead of stopping first?

Inviato Thu 06 Jan 05 @ 6:50 pm
So if you had trial1.0 and 2.0 ....Its time for you to buy the program...hope to see your status and name change soon
Andre

Inviato Thu 06 Jan 05 @ 7:06 pm
uhhh... andre... why would i pay hundreds of dollars for a program that doesn't quite do what i want it to do? i'll buy it when i can be sure it does exactly what i pay for it to do. reply when you actually have something useful to say.

p.s.- if you don't want to help, don't reply. acting like a jerk to me because you see i'm not a licensed user does not make me want to buy the program.

Inviato Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 5:56 pm
You might try using the right mouse button on your sample buttons. They may have changed the default behavoir.

Inviato Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 6:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)