Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: [NEWS] Mac VirtualDJ v5.2 released - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Does anyone have any clues as to the above? I haven't heard back from anyone.

Inviato Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 10:03 am
Is there any trial version for the MAC Virtual DJ?

Inviato Fri 15 Aug 08 @ 6:03 pm
Yet not. But it is just in work. We write it in the forum.:-)

Best Regards

Inviato Fri 15 Aug 08 @ 11:13 pm
Gemma51PRO InfinityMember since 2004
What happen for the latest v.5.3 i cant use the xp10 sound card?

Inviato Mon 25 Aug 08 @ 1:41 am
...and my CDJ 400 !!

Inviato Mon 25 Aug 08 @ 5:52 am
What is the word on the hc 4500 and the native?
Is it stable?
Has any one had any luck with it?
Also, 5.2 will cooperate with leopard right?

Inviato Tue 26 Aug 08 @ 2:52 pm
For those of you who were unaware, 5.2 for Virtual Vinyl for Mac is available for download. Kudos to the development team for the the new "beat-tap" keyboard shortcut. It's friggin' awesome. It has made determining bpm's soooooo much easier and better. Well done! The "check", "clean" & "fix" buttons in the browser section of the config menu still don't seem to do anything. I have many tracks that are deleted from my HD but still appear in the browser. Oh well, the beat-tap button makes up for it. Any chance for mono output in a future update?

Inviato Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 9:54 pm
I only played with the 4500 for about 45 minutes but so far so good. it acts similar to serato with the 4500 where if you hit a cue point before pressing play it will not
start. other than that it felt really good.

Inviato Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 5:01 pm
did you test Mac or PC

Thanks

Inviato Sat 30 Aug 08 @ 10:36 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
For those using vv or cue, as i heard v5.2 is out hence i will unstick this post as it is over a mth abt the vdj release;)

Inviato Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 4:59 pm
Is there a solution for 20% cpu usage under OS X EnvisionOne mentioned before ?
I have the same problem, tried to remove all plugins, edit the .plist and set overclock=0 there
but to no avail.

No song loaded, video & plugins disable, used different (hc4500 and built in) soundcards...

When I look in the processes, it looks like refreshing the GUI is taking too much, because if I made a minimalistic (browser & play button) skin,
it took only 7%.

I remember that in older windows vesrions there was a setting for adjusting the GUI refresh speed.

Who else is seeing this problem ?

Inviato Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 7:25 am
foamgodPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How do I obtain the last version before 6 for mac? I am not having luck with this version and since I recently bought a Macbook pro(mistake for VDJ), I can't locate my last exe. file for it no matter what I do. I just want the last 5.O version. It took me 5 years to get it to where I needed it with my PC, even if Mac doesn't get all the cool plugins. Having no luck programming my VCI-100. I don't need or want the 6. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Inviato Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 5:51 pm
Check in your download centre. You should still be able to download the last RELEASE rather the the V6 beta.

5.2.1 was the previous version.

Inviato Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 5:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)