Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: [VDJ 5.2] dual DNS-1200 native support

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

RonnieBPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi,

I have 2 denon dn-s1200 players, and with the new VDJ version, i get one player working, with all the leds and display.
But on my second player i don't get anything working.

do i need to set some special midi channels or something?
when i disconnect the first player, and i put the second player on midi channel 1 and unit nr 1, it does work, but i won't be able to get the first player online....

on general midi i do get both players to work at the same time. (but without the display and leds offcourse)

Inviato Sat 02 Aug 08 @ 1:00 pm
I did set up 2 dns1000 and they work fine (scratch, pitch, play, cue, reverse) but have no display at all

in case you want the PD mapping for the 2 decks set up just PM me.

How did your deck display work, what mapping did you use?

Inviato Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 1:36 pm
Hello partytime, can you help me with the set up to the denons 1200 i really would like the pd mapping if possible email me at luisito202005@hotmail.com please thanks

Inviato Mon 25 Aug 08 @ 1:32 pm
DjOdzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi fiends ,I started a similar topic in spanish forums , I have the same problems as you ,
I\'m working now with my 2 decks but with a little issues .

only one of my decks display the total info and works with security,the unit 2 don\'t do it, she only show Pc on the display and have errors like when I put my finger firmmely on the jog wheel ...the reproduction don\'t stop , only for a fer mmseconds and continue playing.

Sometimes when I do the backspin 1 deck lose the midi control and i have to restart my virtual dj.
I don\'t know the solutions but only if we can help us , we can make that the virtual works fully.

please read my topic in the spanish forums , i put there details important for us in configuration.
SORRY MY ENGLISH IS BAD , I\'M FROM URUGUAY , I LIVE IN URUGUAY BUT I TRY TO COMMUNICATE TO OTHER DJ\'S TO FIND THE SOLUTIONS TO OUR PROBLEMS.

OSCAR DZIEWULECKA Dj-Odz (MONTEVIDEO -URUGUAY)

HERE ONE PIC OF MY BELOVED SONS AND I HAVE ONE DN H 4500 DON\'T SHOWN ON THE PIC (SHE IS SLEEPING ) JEJE

Inviato Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 7:11 am
DjOdzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi fiends ,I started a similar topic in spanish forums , I have the same problems as you ,
I\'m working now with my 2 decks but with a little issues .

only one of my decks display the total info and works with security,the unit 2 don\'t do it, she only show Pc on the display and have errors like when I put my finger firmmely on the jog wheel ...the reproduction don\'t stop , only for a fer mmseconds and continue playing.

Sometimes when I do the backspin 1 deck lose the midi control and i have to restart my virtual dj.
I don\'t know the solutions but only if we can help us , we can make that the virtual works fully.

please read my topic in the spanish forums , i put there details important for us in configuration.
SORRY MY ENGLISH IS BAD , I\'M FROM URUGUAY , I LIVE IN URUGUAY BUT I TRY TO COMMUNICATE TO OTHER DJ\'S TO FIND THE SOLUTIONS TO OUR PROBLEMS.

OSCAR DZIEWULECKA Dj-Odz (MONTEVIDEO -URUGUAY)

HERE ONE PIC OF MY BELOVED SONS AND I HAVE ONE DN H 4500 DON\'T SHOWN ON THE PIC (SHE IS SLEEPING ) JEJE

Inviato Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 7:19 am
i think someone loves denon ;)

Inviato Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 9:46 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
DJSpecter wrote :
i think someone loves denon ;)

LMAO!!!!!!

Nice looking set up though.

Inviato Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 10:06 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)