Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: FLIP4MAC Kille Cue [SOLVED]

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello to all, after finding out the hard way that cue for mac would not play WMA files i did a search and found what i thought would be the solution so i d/l and installed flip4mac. After doing so i opened cue and made the necessary changes. Afterwards i loaded a wma file which loaded succesfully with no error message but when i pressed play nothing happened. No motion, music NOTHING.
I then tried a mp3 file and had the same result NADA.

So now cue doesn't play anything.

Any suggestions. I just switched to mac and am lost with this one, Any help would be great.

Thanks, Alex.

Inviato Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 2:39 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have u add WMA n with quicktime audio decoder on the VDJ codec list.? Set also ur mp3 to quicktime audio decoder too.

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 12:26 am
I Tried that with no luck. I have since uninstalled and reinstalled cue and now it's working with wma files but now the software is acting funny. Files are taking longer to load " Approx 7 seconds " and the audio wave bar on top seems to stop for a split second every so often. And to make matters worse whenever i try searching for a song by title it does not show up. I have to search by artist and then scroll down to where it is .

Any thoughts on what this could be ?

Thanks, Alex.

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 12:31 am
There are several possibility abt this issue.. try to,

See to the codec list n do use the quicktime audio decoder if haven't..

Set performances to best n set auto on latency.

GO to the volumes n add to database search.

Also u may try to delete ur preferences files.

Hope this help;)

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 12:42 am
Sorry, i made a change to the search bar preferences and while doing that i unchecked title as part of the search. Basically making my own problem. I also double checked and found that the mp3 codec was set back to the original settings from when i re-installed the software. So far so good, Thank you so much for your help. I will test it extensively at home this week and if i find nothing wrong with it i will bring the mac out for the first time this coming weekend.
Thanks again for your help, Alex.

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 12:50 am
Welcome n all the best,. hope everything's well n u be able to bring the mac out for your next gigs.

Regards;)

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 12:55 am
help i just got a mac and know that will not play wma fills so i have downloaded flip4mac but know have know idea what i do next

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 12:33 pm
help i just got a mac and know that will not play wma fills so i have downloaded flip4mac but know have know idea what i do next

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 12:37 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)