Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ASIO Recording...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

clintdPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Is it possible to use the record to WAV option with an ASIO driver? When I switch to my ASIO drivers for the Hercules Dj Console RMX I get "**Record Error** Soundcard unavailable" message. It does work using the WDM drivers but those drivers are not reliable.

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 1:23 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

I've recorded a few times using WMD mode and they seem fine to me.

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 2:32 am
i have this problem with my mk2... when i record using WDM it works fine... but the waveform in the middle of the screen sort of lags...and with WDM u cannot use time coded vinyls.
When i use ASIO i can use my timecoded vinyls and the wavefrom in the middle of the screenruns smoothly... howeverr when try to record it says ***SOUND CARD UNAVAILABLE***

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 6:15 am

Well perhaps the soundcard is tell you something, that you can't record in Asio mode (I'm only guessing).

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 6:46 am
so your telling me iv just wasted all my money and time for time coded vinyls... just to find out i cannot record any of my mixes in ASIO..and ASIO is the key to time coded vinyls.

you gota be mistaken..THERE MUST BE A SOUND CARD THAT CAN LET YOU RECORD USING TCV...if there wasent.. what would be the point in time coded vinyls? any thing u create will not be recorded lmao !

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 6:56 am
If you are using a External mixer, then what you can do, is to record from your booth out (back of mixer), back to your PC/laptop, with a external program like Audacity ( i think it does record from a external devices), there are other programs out the that let you do this.

Here is the link to the site, and the program is free.

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 8:16 am
Recording works fine with the WDM drivers. It's just the WDM drivers that come with the RMX are not reliable. While using the WDM drivers I will consistently start getting this low frequency noise coming out with the music every time I use the jog wheels or sliders/x-fader. Not sure if this is a driver issue or a VDJ issue. This doesn't happen when I use the ASIO drivers.

Anyone know if there are any plans to implement native ASIO recording to WAV support?

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 4:57 pm
thanks jimmy

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 5:54 pm
Bump.

Anyone in the know on this?

Inviato Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 7:26 pm
Anyone know if this is possible or will be in the future?

Inviato Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 7:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)